SiouxSports.com Forum

2013 Volleyball Season

SWSiouxMN

looks like a good crowd at the betty from what i can tell on bigskytv... anyone have word on the attendance?

Att = 791

Don't draw well on Thursday night. Need nearly 2000 Saturday to maintain average of 1300 plus.

With the win by PSU, PSU can tie UND for the lead with the rubber game in Portland.

BSC attendance by team

http://www.bigskyconf.com/custompages/wvball/2013/stats/confsked.htm

UND has played 4 games with over 1,000 attendance more than any other team in the BSC, and the UND-NDSU game was the largest crowd hosted by a BSC team, the largest away game was PSU at Hawaii 5,856.

Just proves how the fanbase and the success of women's volleyball has grown.

Surprised I'm saying this but really looking forward to match today at noon.

Don't be surprised. It should be a great showcase of college volleyball to, what I hope will be, a great homecoming crowd. These ladies deserve our support.

I'm excited. I'm really thankful we are in a conference that streams all home volleyball, basketball and football games online. Makes it really easy to watch from Colorado.

This is the first time I've made it a point to be home so I could watch the volleyball team play. Looking forward to a 3-0 sweep!