SiouxSports.com Forum

MafiaMan Offseason Forum Page

Blackheart

Didn't you say a while back that you wouldn't walk across the street to watch Wisconsin play hockey...hours after literally walking across the street to the X to watch Wisconsin play hockey? :lol:

Abdelkader's short-handed goal last night...yea...that was boring.

Why don't you contrast the number of foreign players on the Red Wings with those on the Wild, the team that plays in the "State of Hockey." I bet you'll be surprised.

Bleh, Meh, belch and blah... I hope the Blackhawks take them to the woodshed and fast. Spare us all the agony. :ohmy:

I don't think the Blackhawks played like they had to give it 100 % or more they just cruised thru the Mild

There top guns really played ok but did not score

Too many damn good goalies

Hell, most of us can't spell half of the players names on the Red Wings... I wouldn't walk across the street to watch them play hockey. They're a boring team to watch play hockey. I would compare it to paint drying. I love to watch #93 for the Red Wings, for once drop the gloves and fight. But no, he's a turtle.

we have come to realize that there are few things you would actually leave your house and cross the street to see :D

You know, reading/watching you and MafiaMan is almost as entertaining as you arguing with MplsBison....I kinda miss those days.

I actually like Mafia Man... We exchange Texts a couple times a week. I didn't like MplsBison as much. :) I am sure if I met, MplsBison I might like him too. Those that know me, know I am pretty easy going and I dislike very few people.

On a side note, I met Jupiter from GPL a few times and he's actually pretty cool.

Edited by Goon

Huge collapse for Toronto...give up a 4-1 lead late in the 3rd and lose in OT. When's the last time Toronto did anything in the playoffs? Maple Leaf fans, step away from the ledge.... :)

Leafs score to go up 4-1. Go to do a couple things around house then back in time to see 2 goals in 31 seconds to tie it. Believe they said Boston was first team EVER to come back from being down 3 goals in the 3rd in a playoff game 7 to win. Epic collapse by Leafs!

Leafs score to go up 4-1. Go to do a couple things around house then back in time to see 2 goals in 31 seconds to tie it. Believe they said Boston was first team EVER to come back from being down 3 goals in the 3rd in a playoff game 7 to win. Epic collapse by Leafs!

Love it!

Frattin could've put the game away....... DAMN IT!

He went to the backhand!?!?!? :huh::sad:

I can count on one hand and still have all 5 fingers left the backhand goals I saw him score at UND!

I actually like Mafia Man... We exchange Texts a couple times a week. I didn't like MplsBison as much. :) I am sure if I met, MplsBison I might like him too. Those that know me, know I am pretty easy going and I dislike very few people.

On a side note, I met Jupiter from GPL a few times and he's actually pretty cool.

That is why it is only almost entertaining! It provides comedic relief on stressful days, though.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Time to perform CPR on this thread...

Deep thought for this morning, June 28th, 2013:

I woke up feeling fine as I turned 43 yesterday...so how come I feel like I'm 73 today?

To those of you who continue to drive 54.9 miles an hour while hogging the left lane of a 3-4 lane I-94...MOVE THE HELL OVER INTO THE RIGHT LANE!

Similarly, when I pass grandma and get back into the left lane and am doing 80 in a 55, don't flash your high beams at me, swerve around in angst and cut back in front of me (giving yourself six inches to spare with the semi-bumper you almost slammed into) because you somehow think I'm IMPEDING traffic, despite the fact that I'm doing 25 miles an hour OVER the limit.

Is anyone surprised that the new St Paul Saints stadium is now looking at $6-$8 million in cost over-runs due to soil clean-up?

Minnesota Timberwolves...don't pick Shabbaz Muhammad...don't pick Shabbaz Muhammed...don't pick...

Whew, they didn't draft him! "Breaking news: the Minnesota Timberwolves have just traded for Shabbaz Muhammad...". Well of course they have. Maybe they can swing a trade for Sam Bowie and Kwame Brown while they're at it.

With the 4th of July right around the corner, what better way to celebrate America's independence from England with some embarrassing family photos...enjoy the link.

http://www.dailymail...-fireworks.html

• Upvote 1

Which, if you stopped posting today, would put me a cool 15,000 and change behind you. :glare:

Ha, ha, ha.... don't worry, I will be gone all weekend, I am going to the hunting shack so you can gain some ground on me. I am taking my nook, but I don't think I get wireless up there. :)