SiouxSports.com Forum

And so it ends...

MafiaMan

MafiaMan, while I'd like to agree with you on 2001 I've watched that replay a couple of times since then (admittedly without my contact lenses in, while blindfolded, and with both hands over my eyes) and have been forced to accept the decision by the refs. A Husky cheerleader shoves Roche, which causes him to push the SCSU player into our goalie. You are totally correct, MM, goalie interference.

Fixed your post.

• Upvote 2

Hoggsbreath debate session next year! Video replay. Each player one minute with thirty seconds rebuttal. Show of hands of the siouxsports.com crowd will determine the winner?! Haha:)

That would be cool, who is the moderator, Goon raises hand... :)

Just don't let my dad have the mic..... :lol:

Would love that type of setting. Hoggsbreath 2014, controversial topics in college hockey. That would be a lot of fun.

Maybe we need to start the brunch at 10am...I hogged (pun not intended) the microphone enough myself but I left out plenty of other good stories...

NDH isn't just a treat on a message board, but after hearing him speak at the Hoggsbreath, just as much in person. And his dad should have a statue too just like Engelstad! :)

Aw shucks Cratter and Dagies. You guys are too kind. Poppa should have a statue just like Ralph. Maybe with a cane the way he was hobbling up and down those Final Five stairs. It was hard for Poppa to lose Ralph at such a young age. As my Momma often now correctly remarks, "it's a dying game out there." Let's hope North Dakota hockey, as in the team, does not roll over this weekend in Grand Rapids.

Thanks again to all for coming and sharing stories and wares. Sprig's meat was a top shelf score.

Sprig's meat was a top shelf score.

Thanks, glad you like it. Thought you may have scared everyone away with that post in the Hoggs thread (if they knew I was coming again). Wondering if I might have made Goon's a-h burn? :)

• Upvote 1

Yes. Some folks like their meat. Others are a bit unsure of their meat. When all is said and done, one simply cannot beat meat.

For those that weren't there, now you know what it was like at Hoggsbreath with NDH having the mic in his hands.

Thanks, glad you like it. Thought you may have scared everyone away with that post in the Hoggs thread (if they knew I was coming again). Wondering if I might have made Goon's a-h burn? :)

Oh it was good. It talked to me though, thanks... I had the hotter wings at Tom Reids before I left town on Sunday and my mouth was on fire.