SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs MICHIGAN TECH - Sunday Game 3

AZSIOUX

Saunders in net again, eh...the bad goals really made an impression on Hak. Since none of us internet experts are in accord with O'Donnell on the top line or Mitch Mac playing, if Hak fails- he has no excuse.

We need to blow them out the zamboni door on the first shift...

This.

For the last 5 periods, they have been absolutely dominated in the first few shifts after coming out from the intermission. Let's see how they start the first period today...

I can't believe you take a hitter like Rodwell out of the lineup on the fourth line. The fourth line gets softer with Drake....

Game three, the tough choices get made by the coaching staff, thats why they make the big money.

Saunders in net again, eh...the bad goals really made an impression on Hak. Since none of us internet experts are in accord with O'Donnell on the top line or Mitch Mac playing, if Hak fails- he has no excuse.

What bad goals would those be? I followed the thread last night and got the impression that the game winner was a very weak goal. Saw the replay today and could not disagree more. The kid who scored made a great move and a great shot. A Sioux player makes that move we are saying play of the game ... Saunders lets it in and suddenly he is a huge sieve? Guess that only makes sense on a message board.

I haven't seen anything in OD or Mitch to date that keeps them in the line up. I'd prefer to see Bryn Colten and Drake on 3rd line to roll w RPM and our BEST top line.

What bad goals would those be? I followed the thread last night and got the impression that the game winner was a very weak goal. Saw the replay today and could not disagree more. The kid who scored made a great move and a great shot. A Sioux player makes that move we are saying play of the game ... Saunders lets it in and suddenly he is a huge sieve? Guess that only makes sense on a message board.

Doesn't yzerman mean the bad goals goth have up, not Clarke. Least that's what I got from it

He is talking about the goals Zane gave up on Friday.

I can't believe you take a hitter like Rodwell out of the lineup on the fourth line. The fourth line gets softer with Drake....

Game three, the tough choices get made by the coaching staff, thats why they make the big money.

If you sit Rodwell you insert Jim. Goodness...

OD and Mitch stick...don't get it!

not liking the top line, od only has 8 points on season. yeah, scary... not. it's a two man show out there. od doesnt derserve to be on top line. hak has been messing with the lines all season. rocco needs to make a pass if someone is there. tape to tape. a few times on the pp i noticed he made a pass away from a player, and sometimes they are two hard

If you sit Rodwell you insert Jim. Goodness...

OD and Mitch stick...don't get it!

Hak just said they want scoring out of that unit? By garsh......we need that line to steal some shifts and set a physical presence.....

Hahahaha......Hak knows way more than me....what am I saying.... :lol:

Hak just said they want scoring out of that unit? By garsh......we need that line to steal some shifts and set a physical presence.....

Hahahaha......Hak knows way more than me....what am I saying.... :lol:

I thought Rodwell scored Friday??????

• Upvote 1