SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs MICHIGAN TECH - Sunday Game 3

AZSIOUX

That is 2 more butts in seats, hope they cheer load

Actually they are being used by Brock Nelson's sister. Should have told her she could have had all 4 seats if Brock would suit up!!! Boy this squad sure would have benefitted if he would gave stuck around. Two words...goal scorer!

Actually they are being used by Brock Nelson's sister. Should have told her she could have had all 4 seats if Brock would suit up!!! Boy this squad sure would have benefitted if he would gave stuck around. Two words...goal scorer!

Oh, name dropping now are you :lol:

For every one hour you make her spend at Hoggsbreath she will make you spend 4 at the MOA. Is it worth it? :lol: Did shivers just run up and down your spine?

Watchmaker, I'm trying to BOOST attendance at the annual Hoggsbreath brunch...you're not helping the cause.

For every one hour you make her spend at Hoggsbreath she will make you spend 4 at the MOA. Is it worth it? :lol: Did shivers just run up and down your spine?

Will take that under advisement for sure!!!

With the weather it looks like amassive amount of people are shelling tickets......

I hope there's enough hardy forkers to give them a good home crowd..

Ah weather. This is why I decided it was time to enjoy the weather instead of dreading it. 84 above right now and 10 day forecast does not have a single high lower than 84.

Ah weather. This is why I decided it was time to enjoy the weather instead of dreading it. 84 above right now and 10 day forecast does not have a single high lower than 84.

Yea, and if the Phoenix area ever gets a professional football or hockey team, you'll have it made!

UND’s lines

21 Brendan O’Donnell–10 Corban Knight–7 Danny Kristo

19 Rocco Grimaldi–27 Carter Rowney–15 Michael Parks

25 Mitch MacMillan–16 Mark MacMillan–13 Connor Gaarder

9 Drake Caggiula–28 Stephane Pattyn–17 Colten St. Clair

2 Andrew MacWilliam–18 Dillon Simpson

4 Derek Forbort–24 Jordan Schmaltz

5 Nick Mattson–20 Joe Gleason

33 Clarke Saunders

31 Zane Gothberg

35 Tate Maris

Three things to do to get this team back to midseason level:

1. Attack the puck carrier. Especially on power play!!! What did the sitting back and allowing the puck carrier time and space give us last night or than extended periods getting stuck with tired players in the defensive zone for massive chunks of time?

2. Get Mitch Mac out of the line-up. Sorry he is to slow and two sloppy. He has a good shot but I have seen him be the reason for way to many turnovers and missed opportunities. And someone tell me what his brothers numbers have been since they have been together compared to before? The McMillan brother combo we all hoped and wished for has not come to fruition. Stop the insanity Hak!!

3. Get Rowney where he belongs, off of a scoring line-onto a checking line. He is probably our top penalty killing forward but when he is on a scoring line he tries to get pretty and causes turnovers(see game winning goal last night). I have seen this ALL YEAR) why hasn't Hak? Maybe because Hak LOVES big physical forwards?? IDK??

Do those three things and I would bet big money on the Sioux beating anyone in the country. Don't do all three and who the Heck knows what we will see??

My take on what the forward lines should look like

21 Rocco Grimaldi –10 Corban Knight–7 Danny Kristo

19 Brendan O’Donnell–16 Mark MacMillan–15 Michael Parks

11 Derek Rodwell –27 Carter Rowney –9 Drake Caggiula

8 Senkbiel–28 Stephane Pattyn–17 Colten St. Clair