SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. MICHIGAN TECH - Friday Game 1

AZSIOUX

UND's 2nd goal Kristo to Simpson - illustrates just how much Danny Kristo has matured. He's always been tenacious on the puck, always had great acceleration, but in the last 2 seasons he's also developed a superb vision of the ice, and a great passer.

Agree, he was my POY pick

Im so pizzed about the mac penalty worst call of the year

Beyond bad, embarrassing. You can't even play physical anymore. Recruiting will change on the d side a bit if its as bad in the new conf. I'm guessing with don Adam in charge it will be complete horse shyt like he is when calling a game. Mac will play a long time in the NHL doing exactly that.

Here is the true travesty. You've got a senior who is playing the last hockey games of his UND career at home. If its borderline call then you can't fault the officials, but that wasn't close.

Marco and big D owe Mac an apology. Not UND, but Mac.

I can completely understand that refs are human and make mistakes. But that was a pretty clear view at what should have been considered a clean hockey play. Shoulder to shoulder. It is too bad that the tech player was injured.

Crap, another tech goal?????