SiouxSports.com Forum

2013 flood

darell1976

I've seen 2-4", 5-10" and 7-14" on various predictions but all say heaviest from Devils Lake to GF and north of Fargo. I tend to ignore Hutch...an extremist. Believe he predicted a tsunami/tornado combo during the flood of '11!!!

These guys now predict dire things to cover there asses. The NWW. Learned from gf in 97.

I've seen 2-4", 5-10" and 7-14" on various predictions but all say heaviest from Devils Lake to GF and north of Fargo. I tend to ignore Hutch...an extremist. Believe he predicted a tsunami/tornado combo during the flood of '11!!!

So lets call it 2-11 inches. Lol!!

So much for waking up to 2-4"...can see sun rising in the east. Will see what today holds as storm moving into region slower than predicted. 12"+ Bismarck to Devils Lake. 6-12" in Fargo.

So much for waking up to 2-4"...can see sun rising in the east. Will see what today holds as storm moving into region slower than predicted. 12"+ Bismarck to Devils Lake. 6-12" in Fargo.

Already 6" in Dickinson, no travel advised in the west. This thing is going to start around noon and last Monday. I was hoping the late start meant it was going to die out...guess not.

Since he is now free during the week, maybe A-hole Eddie and Al Gore can fly into Fargo tomorrow for a town hall meeting to discuss global warming in our region and how slave labor is positively affecting certain internet sales!!!

Since he is now free during the week, maybe A-hole Eddie and Al Gore can fly into Fargo tomorrow for a town hall meeting to discuss global warming in our region and how slave labor is positively affecting certain internet sales!!!

Sorry to blow your science hating mind but this is part of climatic change.

I don't care how protected Fargo is...when we hit levels in the 40's there is too much that could go wrong. For one thing you have hardly any way to get across into Moorhead except Main Ave or I-94. So you have a traffic nightmare in an evacuation, plus the VA dike goes to 45 and if the river gets to that...my house an probably all of North Fargo goes under. Lets hope for a crest of under 40!!!