SiouxSports.com Forum

Which is the Gopher and which is the UND Player?

watchmaker49

Funny how the hand shake line is to sacred to not hammer someone. But not sacred enough for someone to keep his smart ass mouth shut to deserve a beating, but that same pansy knows the beating will stop quick enough because it is the sacred hand shake line......only the little girls from Mn get away with this and a year later still rub it in the face of the fan base from the retaliation team!!

Funny how the hand shake line is to sacred to not hammer someone. But not sacred enough for someone to keep his smart ass mouth shut to deserve a beating, but that same pansy knows the beating will stop quick enough because it is the sacred hand shake line......only the little girls from Mn get away with this and a year later still rub it in the face of the fan base from the retaliation team!!

What a joke. Do you have proof that Rau said anything to Blood? And even if he did say something, players are yapping their mouths the entire game without fights breaking out. That incident was 100% on Blood and was inexcusable.

What a joke. Do you have proof that Rau said anything to Blood? And even if he did say something, players are yapping their mouths the entire game without fights breaking out. That incident was 100% on Blood and was inexcusable.

If I know Rau, and I do, he said something. Its the kind of reputation he has. It's a lack of respect. Leave it in the game. It's on both players, so get off your high horse and either get over it, or bitch about it to your Gopher friends. These kind of situations are never 100 percent on one guy.

• Upvote 2

You guys are unbelievable. UND's "toughest" player attacks Minnesota's smallest player in the hand shake line and you people defend it. You whine about Gophers pulling pussy moves like yapping their mouth and then hiding behind a ref or Lucia but then when one of your guys pulls the "ultimate" pussy move by attacking a player who has no idea it's coming, you'll defend it to your death. It was a classless move by Blood and if Demarchi, Bickel, or Helgeson ever tried that on Parise, Duncan, or Grimaldi you would all be calling it classless as well.

• Upvote 1

You guys are unbelievable. UND's "toughest" player attacks Minnesota's smallest player in the hand shake line and you people defend it. You whine about Gophers pulling pussy moves like yapping their mouth and then hiding behind a ref or Lucia but then when one of your guys pulls the "ultimate" pussy move by attacking a player who has no idea it's coming, you'll defend it to your death. It was a classless move by Blood and if Demarchi, Bickel, or Helgeson ever tried that on Parise, Duncan, or Grimaldi you would all be calling it classless as well.

Then this little punk Rau who is trying to run with the big dogs, but still pisses like a puppy, should go back to playing with the puppies.

I know for a fact that Rau said something to Blood.

Hey Mary, when a player runs his mouth in the handshake line it's just as classless as pulling someone out of the line at the end of the game. I find it funny that Gopher fans believe that Ben Blood would just pull another player out of the handshake line for no reason at all with the sole purpose of beating him senseless. For every reaction there is an action.

Hey Mary, when a player runs his mouth in the handshake line it's just as classless as pulling someone out of the line at the end of the game. I find it funny that Gopher fans believe that Ben Blood would just pull another player out of the handshake line for no reason at all with the sole purpose of beating him senseless. For every reaction there is an action.

I would expect nothing else of you Goon but to defend your hack. Blood had a reason but it had nothing to do with Rau. Blood was simply being a baby who was pissed that he just got blown out at home to the Gophers. It's as imple as that.

i.e. Helegeson going after Knight a few weeks ago. tough guy.

• Upvote 1

I would expect nothing else of you Goon but to defend your hack. Blood had a reason but it had nothing to do with Rau. Blood was simply being a baby who was pissed that he just got blown out at home to the Gophers. It's as imple as that.

I guess you missed the part where I said it was just as classless to run your mouth as it was to pull someone out of line. Both are classless moves, Rau should have shut his mouth as well and not been a classless hack.

I guess you missed the part where I said it was just as classless to run your mouth as it was to pull someone out of line. Both are classless moves, Rau should have shut his mouth as well and not been a classless hack.

You're just clueless. You're a male Sarah Palin.