SiouxSports.com Forum

NHL 2013

jodcon

On CHI winning goal, if Suter is going to take a swipe at the puck in mid air right in front of the net in an attempt to get it out of there...he can not whiff! Bryz played well enough to steal that one last night.

On CHI winning goal, if Suter is going to take a swipe at the puck in mid air right in front of the net in an attempt to get it out of there...he can not whiff! Bryz played well enough to steal that one last night.

tough play on that goal...if Suter lets it go and it lands right in the crease, thats bad as well...

On the Wild goal if Seabrook is going to take swipe at the puck in mid air right in front of the net in an attempt to get it out of there...he can not whiff! ;)

• Upvote 1

On the Wild goal if Seabrook is going to take swipe at the puck in mid air right in front of the net in an attempt to get it out of there...he can not whiff! ;)

Seabrook isn't getting $90M+ as a savoir to the franchise to make a play on the road in game 6 of the playoffs...but I get your point.

Tough play, bad rebound by Bryz and Suter had to try to clear it and couldn't get enough on it and then Toews just overpowers Granlund for the goal. Bryzgalov was solid on the couple real good chances Chicago had but for the most part the Wild did a pretty good job of keeping them on the perimeter. Bryz definitely has trouble with rebound control and can get out of position but he has found a way to stop the puck and give the Wild a chance to win the last 3 and the thing I really like from him the past 3 games is how much more aggressive he is being in challenging shooters. I thought the Wild generated some good chances throughout and hit a few posts and the thing that worries me is that I think that was their chance to win one in Chicago and they missed out on it.

... I thought the Wild generated some good chances throughout and hit a few posts and the thing that worries me is that I think that was their chance to win one in Chicago and they missed out on it.

I think they'll get one more shot in Chicago in Game 7.

Seabrook isn't getting $90M+ as a savoir to the franchise to make a play on the road in game 6 of the playoffs...but I get your point.

Seabrook does have a nice contract though. He is also very similar to Suter, as a player, in my mind.

Suter makes 12M this season, 7M for Seabrook.

They're both a lot....compared to the average NHL defensemen. Suter sure did get a nice contract, timing is everything.

FYI, Seabrook has a salary of $5M this year (cap hit of $5.8M) and Suter has $12M this year ($7.54M cap hit).

Matt and Ulfie don't do the despicable things that Thornton, Lucic, Chara, and Marchand do. You are delusional if you think they are even comparable.

Why does everything have to be compared to another team? You're right, you are consistent. You write off the antics of the Penguins because "it's not as bad as the Bruins." That may be true but it doesn't make Pittsburgh angels.

• Upvote 3

Why does everything have to be compared to another team? You're right, you are consistent. You write off the antics of the Penguins because "it's not as bad as the Bruins." That may be true but it doesn't make Pittsburgh angels.

Interesting perspective. Beats the same old circular logic you find in most of the stuff posted here.:)
  • Upvote 1