SiouxSports.com Forum

NHL 2013

jodcon

So you're saying that as long as Chicago keeps on winning, Crawford has got what it takes...what happens if Chicago starts losing? Does that meam Crawford suddenly sucks?

Haha, I think I understood what he was trying to say, but that was funny right there.

With NYR and PIT going at least 5 game thru Friday I'm guessing Wild game will start no earlier than 8. That should leave just enough time to hit the Black Sheep in St Paul before the game. Voted best pizza in the Metro... by me and my daughter!

So you're saying that as long as Chicago keeps on winning, Crawford has got what it takes...what happens if Chicago starts losing? Does that meam Crawford suddenly sucks?

there have been several games in these playoffs where Chicago has won because of Crawford. He gets so little love, but that's fine.

there have been several games in these playoffs where Chicago has won because of Crawford. He gets so little love, but that's fine.

I'm actually in agreement with you that Crawford is a pretty solid goalie. But I bet Bryzgalov would have the same numbers if he had Chicago's four lines in front of him as opposed to his own team.

I'm actually in agreement with you that Crawford is a pretty solid goalie. But I bet Bryzgalov would have the same numbers if he had Chicago's four lines in front of him as opposed to his own team.

with as much grief as Bryzgalov has gotten he has played pretty well these first two games. as a Blackhawks fan I hope implodes tomorrow though.

With NYR and PIT going at least 5 game thru Friday I'm guessing Wild game will start no earlier than 8. That should leave just enough time to hit the Black Sheep in St Paul before the game. Voted best pizza in the Metro... by me and my daughter!

Black Sheep and their coal fired pizza is the best imo. i go to the Mpls location once a month at least.

they actually look like the team to beat to win the whole thing.

Have watched both games of this series and the Ducks have badly outplayed the Kings for 75% of each game yet the Kings are up 2-0.

Have watched both games of this series and the Ducks have badly outplayed the Kings for 75% of each game yet the Kings are up 2-0.

Last night's game between the Kings and the Ducks actually bored me, so I watched 24.

it's not like the Bruins are all that exciting to watch either.

They're a lot more exciting to watch than some teams. Scoring four goals in less than 8 minutes to win against the Habs is like watching paint dry, right? To each their own...

Edited by Goon

They're a lot more exciting to watch than some teams. Scoring four goals in less than 8 minutes to win against the Habs is like watching paint dry, right? To each their own...

Say something negative about the Bruins, siouxsweet, and Goon's Spidey-senses go crazy within about 3.2 seconds, prompting his lightning-quick replies.

• Upvote 2

Say something negative about the Bruins, siouxsweet, and Goon's Spidey-senses go crazy within about 3.2 seconds, prompting his lightning-quick replies.

Come on Mafia Man.... All I said was 24 was more exciting than last night's game. :)