SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ ISU (1/3)

SWSiouxMN

I have not been impressed with BSC officiating.

Trust me it doesn't get any better, the BSC refs are notoriously known for their extreme ineptitude.

Good win guys, see you guys on Saturday. Any of you planning on making the trip?

Trust me it doesn't get any better, the BSC refs are notoriously known for their extreme ineptitude.

Good win guys, see you guys on Saturday. Any of you planning on making the trip?

Looking forward to the game against Weber. It will be an uphill battle obviously, but a good test to see how we measure against the class of the Big Sky in the toughest venue in the Big Sky...............................

We have been kind of discombobulated all season, but I feel we have the talent on the roster to play with Weber. Just a matter of putting it all together for 40 minutes.....................

Schuler isn't flashy, but he sure makes alot of clutch shots from about 15 feet.................

Not flashy but very very smart with the ball and his shots. Heard Jones say he has the highest basketball IQ on the team. I really liked Jones going with the 4 guard lineup the last 6-7 minutes with Anderson, Webb, Huff and Schuler. This is by far our best scoring lineup we can possibly put on the floor with each player capable of making a shot from anywhere.

I'm very impressed with how this team has improved its free throw shooting. What was a major liability in the previous two seasons has become a great asset this season (save for the UMKC game).

Having said that, how is it that our starting point guard is just a 52% FT shooter?

I don't remember Webb struggling at FT line before, but this year he has been completely awful, and cost us a couple games. Anyone know his FT stat from Freshman and Sophomore years?

I don't remember Webb struggling at FT line before, but this year he has been completely awful, and cost us a couple games. Anyone know his FT stat from Freshman and Sophomore years?

Never been good for a guard. Shot 55% (44-80) his freshman year and 60% (44-73) his sophomore year. Only shooting 47% this year. 56.3% for his career, which is awful for a guard. Also, shooting under 20% from 3 this year. Not having a good shooting year thats for sure.

time to give allards minutes to stockdale?

anyway big sky tv could shoot games in hd then webcast them live (obviously not in hd) and then put them on youtube in hd for a week or so (for people like me that went to the womens game and couldn't catch the mens live)?

anyway big sky tv could shoot games in hd then webcast them live (obviously not in hd) and then put them on youtube in hd for a week or so (for people like me that went to the womens game and couldn't catch the mens live)?

Allard did have 10 rebounds last night, so he is capable of making a nice contribution. But his shooting percentage is quite poor, so generally speaking the fewer shots he takes, the better.

Allard did have 10 rebounds last night, so he is capable of making a nice contribution. But his shooting percentage is quite poor, so generally speaking the fewer shots he takes, the better.

i bet with stockdales vertical he could have gotten 10 rebounds and maybe even blocked a couple of shots (and attempted no shots too)....allard is painfull to watch at times because of his eighth grade put your head down and hope for the best drives to the basket?

Big Sky TV does have an on demand feature. Not sure if every game is available but you should be able to go back and watch games.

Low level D1 college basketball officiating is brutal all the way around. It's worse than a lot of D2.

Just go to BigSky TV and switch to VOD. Select the date and watch the game. They usually have them posted the next day.