SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ MICHIGAN TECH - Saturday

AZSIOUX

I am wearing a crappy old hat to toss on the ice for Grimaldi or kristo

Nice! The only time I lost a hat was in Bemidji when frattin had a hatty. I was double fisting and my buddy Jason just grabs my brand new 38.00 twins hat and launches it to the face off dot. He's bought enough beers for me in his days so didn't care but was the first time I witnessed a hatty so well worth it :)

• Upvote 1

Per brads blog

TONIGHT’S VIEWING: The game is NOT on television. There’s a webcast for $12 at huskieslive.mtu.edu. GAME INFO: Major lineup shakeup for Tech, scratching veterans Milos Gordic, Jacob Johnstone and Bradley Stebner. Jamie Phillips is starting in goal. Nick Mattson back in for UND for Andrew Panzarella and Clarke Saunders is in net again. Full lines and live chat are below.

UND’s lines

16 Mark MacMillan–10 Corban Knight–7 Danny Kristo

9 Drake Caggiula–27 Carter Rowney–19 Rocco Grimaldi

21 Brendan O’Donnell–13 Connor Gaarder–17 Colten St. Clair

8 Dan Senkbeil–28 Stephane Pattyn–11 Derek Rodwell

2 Andrew MacWilliam–5 Nick Mattson

18 Dillon Simpson–20 Joe Gleason

4 Derek Forbort–24 Jordan Schmaltz

33 Clarke Saunders

31 Zane Gothberg

Michigan Tech’s lines

12 Ryan Furne–7 Jujhar Khaira–23 Alex Petan

19 Blake Pietila–20 Blake Hietala–15 David Johnstone

18 C.J. Eick–9 Dennis Rix–14 Chad Pietila

13 Aaron Pietila–11 Daniel Holmberg–22 Malcolm Gould

16 Steve Seigo–34 Riley Sweeney

21 Tommy Brown–25 Carl Nielsen

29 Walker Hyland–26 Jimmy Davis

30 Jamie Phillips

31 Pheonix Copley

35 Kevin Genoe

Hak said 3rd line struggling a bit and need to give good baseline play tonight. Said they haven't been clicking really the last 2 games.

I agree with Hak. Odonell has to get it going, its mid december. Hope they can play solid d and get a goal tonight. If not, parks and Mitch mcmillin will take 2 of those spots come new year no doubt.

Go Sioux

Hak said 3rd line struggling a bit and need to give good baseline play tonight. Said they haven't been clicking really the last 2 games.

I agree with Hak. Odonell has to get it going, its mid december. Hope they can play solid d and get a goal tonight. If not, parks and Mitch mcmillin will take 2 of those spots come new year no doubt.

Go Sioux

That third line better better pick it up or they'll become the fourth line.

Go Sioux

I would like to see how Mitch and Mark do on a line together

I would like to see how Mitch and Mark do on a line together

They played great in penticton with odonell I think. 3 of these 4 lines won't be changing come holy cross if they grab another W. I look for a parks odonell mitch line that series possibly.

Beat tech !

I know what you mean by chemistry. There are times when the passing and movement is spot on, and then other times where the passes don't click and the movement is not anticipated.

Should improve,though. Hak has a way of having a team that peaks after the break.

They played great in penticton with odonell I think. 3 of these 4 lines won't be changing come holy cross if they grab another W. I look for a parks odonell mitch line that series possibly.

Beat tech !

OD was in the BCHL one year, and Mitch was already gone. (I think)