SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota @ St. Cloud - Friday

AZSIOUX

that's awesome!

Why is NESN picking it up? They must have a crush on us after last weekend.

May be; not much going on in HE tonight, BU and BC don't play, so nothing to show for them. They will have the BU/BC game on Sunday afternoon.

NESN picked it up. They will broadcast the Charter Husky feed. Looks like Directv or Dishnetwork are the only options in the midwest, [DirecTV 628, Dish 434]

I just looked, I don't have channel 628:( looks like the radio again tonight. It's so stupid UND supposedly has the best fan base in college hockey yet we can't get a good TV deal for away games!!!!

• Upvote 1

I just looked, I don't have channel 628:( looks like the radio again tonight. It's so stupid UND supposedly has the best fan base in college hockey yet we can't get a good TV deal for away games!!!!

If you have the sports pack you should get it. Or any local sports bar should be able to tune it in for you.

I have Charter Communications in MN and Channel 87 (CHXMN) usually shows SCSU home hockey games. There is a hockey game on the schedule at 7pm tonight, but it doesn't show which teams are playing. I believe there is a good chance it is UND-SCSU. We were at the game last night so I don't know if that game was telecast last night.

I have Charter Communications in MN and Channel 87 (CHXMN) usually shows SCSU home hockey games. There is a hockey game on the schedule at 7pm tonight, but it doesn't show which teams are playing. I believe there is a good chance it is UND-SCSU. We were at the game last night so I don't know if that game was telecast last night.

It was on that channel last night.