SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. BOSTON U - Friday Gameday

AZSIOUX

Probably should be a goal. The puck appeared, to me, to go in when Saunders slid into the net, which is what caused the net to come off the pegs. A BU player slid into Sauders to cause him to go into the net, unfortunately, it was a UND player that took down the BU player in the first place.

Probably should be a goal. The puck appeared, to me, to go in when Saunders slid into the net, which is what caused the net to come off the pegs. A BU player slid into Sauders to cause him to go into the net, unfortunately, it was a UND player that took down the BU player in the first place.

One hundred percent correct. Thats a goal.

why is this goal being reviewed and not ours ???

Our goal was intent to blow the whistle, hunt could have his whistle in the pocket and waive it off. Then say I meant to blow the whistle were their no goal was a bu player going down slide into the net which was not caused by UND that was incidental contact. And was ruled no goal on the ice no evidence to over turn.