SiouxSports.com Forum

Road Game Tickets

watchmaker49

Crown Royal Reserve? :)

Actually, I had to let my season tickets go this year. Fridays would have just become too rushed with my oldest starting kindergarten. It would have been just too rushed to get to Bemidji and have some time to relax on Friday before the game.... Now Saturdays are another story! :ohmy:

eww!!! I was thinking a little White Lightning...maybe some Apple Pie or Root Beer Float or I think its Grape Juice....I don't remember that one's name...I haven't had it in two years.

Well it looks like I'm going to have three extra tickets for the MU game. One son is in a wedding and my other son and daughter in law's dog is near death, so they don't want to go. I'll post the tickets in the ticket section when I know for sure they're not going!

Wildfan...you mentioned your seats are in row 4..what section? Of course I'm sure there will be many of "us" in the crowd, but would like to get my tix where most Sioux fans are sitting :)

They will be scattered about like they were supposedly last year. My group is in Section 126. Sorry for late response.

Miami is tough, small arena with about half the tickets going to the students. About half goes to the season ticket holders, also. Now, the STH don't show up to every game but with their tix sold, we are left with general admission tickets from a company called Vivid through their website. You can buy them second hand too but there aren't many. Cool thing is they will let you take am empty seat in the second to third period. Also, there is a decent lookout point to the sides of one of the goals. Gotta pregame and oxford is a cool little town, no booze in the arena. I hope we represent well, I ordered tickets the minute they went live. SIOUX YEAH YEAH

Side note, I cant walk into Steve Cady with my Sioux sweater on without having a dozen people talk to me. That might change now . : .

Well it looks like I'm going to have three extra tickets for the MU game. One son is in a wedding and my other son and daughter in law's dog is near death, so they don't want to go. I'll post the tickets in the ticket section when I know for sure they're not going!

I got Friday only tickets, couldn't get seats for Saturday when my family could go. If you got three assigned seats for Saturday I would love them.

Anybody know what we can expect out of the Canadian universities? Are they AHA level? Better? Worse?

UND plays Manitoba every pre season and has never lost and I don't think it's ever been that close. This is about western Canada exposure and keeping fresh during a downtime in the schedule. UND should beat both squads by a few goals.

UND plays Manitoba every pre season and has never lost and I don't think it's ever been that close. This is about western Canada exposure and keeping fresh during a downtime in the schedule. UND should beat both squads by a few goals.

Ok I wasn't sure if they were at a different level than Manitoba or not. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...