SiouxSports.com Forum

Road Game Tickets

watchmaker49

I got my games for UND at UNO Nov 9th. Row 4 Aisle(had row 3 in my cart but waited to long for a member of the party to respond) in the UND double attack corner. Was at the Battles on Ice last year, and hopefully its a fun atmosphere again! Plus they better win as expected as if they don't I know the Gopher fan who lives with me in Sioux Falls will give me a hard time when i get home.

Unless you've heard something second hand I don't believe there has been any public indication from Miami that they are planning on doing this. In the past our "marquee games" (Notre Dame, Michigan, OSU) have just been handled with a higher ticket price, but we do have a new AD who may be looking to shake things up.

All told, any given home game usually has less than 500 seats that ever make it to the public for purchase. I'm guessing by merit of the opponent, and it being the NCHC opener on Friday, not many seats to the series are going to even be available after the donor pre-sale.

Based on the info on the Miami site, this is correct. The "premium" games this year at Miami are Ohio State and Wisconsin. I believe they are 27.00 as opposed to 25.00. I did see some games have standing room only tickets at 18.00 per. Hoping to be able to score some tickets when they go on sale. If not, I guess I'll just cry I guess since I've been planning this trip since freaking March.

Based on the info on the Miami site, this is correct. The "premium" games this year at Miami are Ohio State and Wisconsin. I believe they are 27.00 as opposed to 25.00. I did see some games have standing room only tickets at 18.00 per. Hoping to be able to score some tickets when they go on sale. If not, I guess I'll just cry I guess since I've been planning this trip since freaking March.

Me,too!

Me,too!

If you jump on at right when they go on sale (10 am I believe) you should be able to get something. Standing room is not a bad option if that's all that's available, in some cases it might be better then the reserved seats that do end up going on sale. Get there 45 minutes early to stake out a nice spot and you will have a great view. Good luck!

If you jump on at right when they go on sale (10 am I believe) you should be able to get something. Standing room is not a bad option if that's all that's available, in some cases it might be better then the reserved seats that do end up going on sale. Get there 45 minutes early to stake out a nice spot and you will have a great view. Good luck!

What section is the visitors section?

I got my games for UND at UNO Nov 9th. Row 4 Aisle(had row 3 in my cart but waited to long for a member of the party to respond) in the UND double attack corner. Was at the Battles on Ice last year, and hopefully its a fun atmosphere again! Plus they better win as expected as if they don't I know the Gopher fan who lives with me in Sioux Falls will give me a hard time when i get home.

Wildfan...you mentioned your seats are in row 4..what section? Of course I'm sure there will be many of "us" in the crowd, but would like to get my tix where most Sioux fans are sitting :)

Because of the small size of the MU arena, UND Athletics said there would be no pre-sale codes for that series. I made a donation to MU's Red-White club and was able to get my tickets today. The tickets go on sale to the general public tomorrow at 9AM Central Time.

hey sioux-cia, how much ya give; like to buy at least 2 tickets each night, doing it your way. coooop in cincy, und 1979, ran und banner at ncaa titles in 80, 92, 87, 97, 00

• Upvote 1

Because of the small size of the MU arena, UND Athletics said there would be no pre-sale codes for that series. I made a donation to MU's Red-White club and was able to get my tickets today. The tickets go on sale to the general public tomorrow at 9AM Central Time.

I didn't make a donation, but I created an account on their website (thinking ahead for tomorrow's on-sale) and was able to purchase tickets today as well.

• Upvote 1

BSU's Pre Sale is for BSU Season Ticket Holders only. The general public gets their shot at tickets on Saturday, September 21, I believe.

Wouldn't non Bemidji State ticket holders be able buy tickets today if they knew the code. I can't see how ticketmaster would know if you are a BSU season ticket holder or not.

with a little bit of booze....that wouldn't really be a problem. :hypocrite:;)

Crown Royal Reserve? :)

Actually, I had to let my season tickets go this year. Fridays would have just become too rushed with my oldest starting kindergarten. It would have been just too rushed to get to Bemidji and have some time to relax on Friday before the game.... Now Saturdays are another story! :ohmy: