SiouxSports.com Forum

Eight Bison football players charged

darell1976

IMO, watchmaker is using this thread to boost his self esteem or something else. Let the thread die so he can do it privately.

Getting back on track>> busting NDSU's chops.....I heard a rumor from a guy, who heard it from another guy whose barber cuts hair in Chicago. One of the barber's client's is a juvenile parole officer and he told the barber that NDSU was scouting for new FB recruits from the Cook County boys reformatory. :silly:

Now, I'm not saying this is correct but given the history of NDSU's football team, it has a ring of truth to it. :whistling:

I have been attacked online by Lakes, he threatened to kick my ass in front of my kids, then another time in front of my co-workers. I didn't personally go after him and threaten him back. Why should I he doesn't know me, and why should I get my blood pressure up about it. It's wrong to talk about someone's family but its equally wrong to threaten someone back.

I wonder if an alcohol treatment center would also provide sufficient mental health care for him?

You mean a smack across the head with a bottle might knock some sense into him. Lol!!

OK here since no of you find attacking someone's late father as wrong here goes. All of your mothers made one big mistake in her life. She should have swallowed. See I find that as being wrong but the rest of you find it as being ok.

I wonder if an alcohol treatment center would also provide sufficient mental health care for him?

Sorry but I do not drink and never have. I wonder if they mental health industry can do anything for a bunch of grown males that act like middle school girls?

Of course I would respond....or possibly ignore the attack. I definately would not threaten physical harm to someone for saying something bad about anyone.

I see the world you grew up in you would just tuck your tail to protect your nuts and slink away? Ah the sign of a real man.

OK here since no of you find attacking someone's late father as wrong here goes. All of your mothers made one big mistake in her life. She should have swallowed. See I find that as being wrong but the rest of you find it as being ok.

I was talking about Lakes not you. Plus I said while talking about someone's family isn't right neither is threatening someone. So lets just end this whole sidetrack and move on. The topic is NDSU football players charged.

I was talking about Lakes not you. Plus I said while talking about someone's family isn't right neither is threatening someone. So lets just end this whole sidetrack and move on. The topic is NDSU football players charged.

I told watchmaker that he is a hateful and despicable person and added that he must have had a very bad father to become who he is.

Watchmaker turns it around and said I attacked his father. Watchmaker is drama queen and psycho who's actions desecrate his father. This board is bound to go to hell ith watchmaker having a habit of accusing other people of child abuse and worse.

Avoid even conversing with him. He's a cancer.

I told watchmaker that he is a hateful and despicable person and added that he must have had a very bad father to become who he is.

Watchmaker turns it around and said I attacked his father. Watchmaker is drama queen and psycho who's actions desecrate his father. This board is bound to go to hell ith watchmaker having a habit of accusing other people of child abuse and worse.

Avoid even conversing with him. He's a cancer.

I think we all need to move on and maybe the mods need to lock this thread

I see the world you grew up in you would just tuck your tail to protect your nuts and slink away? Ah the sign of a real man.

Haha. It's called being a man. I'm an adult buddy and don't have the time to try and talk some sense into you. Maybe if your parents did a better job you wouldn't be having these problems you are having?

That is what the artist thought also. Problem was it did not turn out that way. Might have been an issue with who owned the rights. For Associated to sell them they probably would have had to go to court first to get a judgment to have the right to sell them. Then after getting their costs back they would have had to cut up the money with the artist. If the artist maybe had not spent so much time losing all his money at the Southgate gambling he would have been in a better place. Instead of paying Associated for the prints he took the money to the Southgate pull tabs. Siouxtupa can say what he wants but I saw his dad doing this and knew the people who ran the gaming at the Gate. Sorry if this sounds cruel but it is a fact.

Sorry but I do not drink and never have. I wonder if they mental health industry can do anything for a bunch of grown males that act like middle school girls?

You used to just hang out at Southgate but you don't or didn't drink? Or did you just sit in the parking lot watching people?

You mean a smack across the head with a bottle might knock some sense into him. Lol!!

Lakes idea of alcohol treatment is to get drunk and make an ass out of himself in the parking lot before a game. (As if he needs to get drunk to do that!) :lol:

I see Travis Beck of NDSU has now been arrested for Aggravated Assault (felony) and Resisting Arrest of an Officer. From what I remember he has gotten multiple minors in the past. Lets see how tough or not tough Bohl will be on this one.

Bohl will have to kick this kid off. He will have no choice this time. In the past when a nice chunk of the team was in trouble Bohl didn't do anything. Of course because of the number of players involved it might of cost them some victories last year. Now when it only involves one player I am sure Bohl will finally do something . It will make Bohl look like he really cares more about team behavior than winning. Of course it is really not true.

• Upvote 1

I see Travis Beck of NDSU has now been arrested for Aggravated Assault (felony) and Resisting Arrest of an Officer. From what I remember he has gotten multiple minors in the past. Lets see how tough or not tough Bohl will be on this one.

He's toast. I really don't care about the minors....but aggravated assault...unacceptable.

I think he only had one previous minor but it was coupled with a resisting arrest that was dismissed as part of his plea deal when he pled guilty to the minor.

I think he only had one previous minor but it was coupled with a resisting arrest that was dismissed as part of hi plea deal when he pled guilty to the minor.

Per Dom Izzo tweet:

Dom Izzo@DomIzzoWDAY 44m

Beck's offense is a Class C Felony; max fine of 25,000 dollars; this his 2nd offense; pled guilty to minor in possession back in September

http://www.inforum.c...icle/id/402643/

FARGO – North Dakota State star linebacker Travis Beck was charged with felony aggravated assault in Cass County District Court on Monday, the result of an incident late Saturday night outside a Fargo bar.

It was the second time Beck has had a run-in with the law in his NDSU career. He was fined $325 and sentenced to 40 hours of community service after pleading guilty to underage drinking. A charge of resisting a police officer was dismissed as part of a plea agreement.

NDSU head coach Craig Bohl could not be immediately reached for comment.

Dom Izzo@DomIzzoWDAY 5m

#NDSU HC Craig Bohl has issued a statement regarding Travis Beck; saying he is indefinitely suspended

Dom Izzo@DomIzzoWDAY 4m

Bohl Pt 2: and as an athlete will be suspended indefinitely from team activities Bison football has a zero tolerance for acts of violence.

I think this falls under a sexual or violent crime so there should be a punishment.