SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 Recruiting

UND Fan

The people that know what they are talking about said partial.

NDSU doesn't have a lot of money left and I'm guessing a full scholarship was already given to one DT commit.

Ok. Which is whom, and where was it published? I was no journalism major, but aren't those are key elements of a confirmation?

The people that know what they are talking about said partial.

NDSU doesn't have a lot of money left and I'm guessing a full scholarship was already given to one DT commit.

I do likely agree in this situation but those same people have been wrong or intentionally misleading to save face in some other instances.

First and foremost, it wasn't my intention at all to smack talk, troll, or even brag up "FU". From what I read with certain posters in reply to my OP, it seems you interpreted it as such. I appreciate those of you that could tell I was being sincere and came to my defense. If anyone asked why I was even posting in your recruiting thread, I thought I made that pretty clear. "FU" and UND are going after the same recruit. And what better place to discuss that than in your recruiting thread?. We'd really like to get Ezra, and don't believe anyone on "Bison_swille" who says otherwise. We only return a few experienced D-Linemen and they are ends. The interior will be young. But anyway, not here to talk about the Bison. As far as people on Bville knowing details about offers to kids. There are a few people on there that really do know a lot about recruiting. Someone on here said it best that there are people that know people in the program. Sure, sometimes people get things wrong, but most of the time they're spot on. And again, the previous poster that brought up the $$ amount of a partial versus a full ride. They're correct, sometimes that makes a huge difference. Regardless of championships, Gameday, etc....sometimes it does come down to money.

As far as my 119 posts, yeah I don't post here often. But I am a UND hockey fan. It's not easy sometimes rooting for UND hockey when I get responses such as the ones earlier in the thread. But whatever, it's a fan forum, so I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. I'll admit, and I'm really not trying to upset anyone with this next statement. I don't like UND in any other sport, and frankly I like it when the Sioux lose in football. It's the honest truth. But I'm not here to go back and forth about that. Just trying to be civil and talk football.

First and foremost, it wasn't my intention at all to smack talk, troll, or even brag up "FU". From what I read with certain posters in reply to my OP, it seems you interpreted it as such. I appreciate those of you that could tell I was being sincere and came to my defense. If anyone asked why I was even posting in your recruiting thread, I thought I made that pretty clear. "FU" and UND are going after the same recruit. And what better place to discuss that than in your recruiting thread?. We'd really like to get Ezra, and don't believe anyone on "Bison_swille" who says otherwise. We only return a few experienced D-Linemen and they are ends. The interior will be young. But anyway, not here to talk about the Bison. As far as people on Bville knowing details about offers to kids. There are a few people on there that really do know a lot about recruiting. Someone on here said it best that there are people that know people in the program. Sure, sometimes people get things wrong, but most of the time they're spot on. And again, the previous poster that brought up the $$ amount of a partial versus a full ride. They're correct, sometimes that makes a huge difference. Regardless of championships, Gameday, etc....sometimes it does come down to money.

As far as my 119 posts, yeah I don't post here often. But I am a UND hockey fan. It's not easy sometimes rooting for UND hockey when I get responses such as the ones earlier in the thread. But whatever, it's a fan forum, so I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. I'll admit, and I'm really not trying to upset anyone with this next statement. I don't like UND in any other sport, and frankly I like it when the Sioux lose in football. It's the honest truth. But I'm not here to go back and forth about that. Just trying to be civil and talk football.

Such a troll prpl

Feel free to post anytime, you are reasonable than a lot of our posters

Here's another running back we may be interested in:

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2984412/lamarr-crowder

His name is Lamarr Crowder, a RB from California. Picked up on him via twitter - perhaps has connections to Coach Gigli, who recruits California.

All in all, I'm really looking forward to the running backs that Bubba brings in to this class. Would like to see 2 average to big bodied backs commit. Let's get that ground game going!

Seeing that NDSU has "moved on" from Ezra. Whether than means Ezra has told him he is going a different direction or they don't want to wait on his decision, not sure. Either way, not a bad thing for UND.

Sure looks like Coach Schweigert's aggressiveness and willingness to not back down to Ag School football will pay off.

+1 Bubba

Seeing that NDSU has "moved on" from Ezra. Whether than means Ezra has told him he is going a different direction or they don't want to wait on his decision, not sure. Either way, not a bad thing for UND.

Absolutely false. Almost laughable at the arrogance. Burgundy over on Bisonville completely spun the thing like NDSU walked away when it was the opposite. The kid ruled them out, not the other way around. So now they are spinning it as the coaches told him that "they are moving on". Really? The night before he is going to pick a college CK decided he is going to "move on"?

If I was CK I would "move on" too when a kid tells me he isn't coming to my school. LOL.

You can change the head coach but the arrogance will always be there.

• Upvote 4

So how would you feel if you and some FU buddies were talking football and I walked up and said "I hate your team and hope they lose every game. In fact I cheer against them." and then I proceeded to try and engage you in conversation about FU football. To me if just doesn't work to have FU fans come to our site and try to cozy up to us and then constantly be dropping thoughts like I root against UND football, FU football has left UND in the dust, we win every recruiting battle." I think most could understand that someone who says they hate your team isn't someone you want to hold a conversation with about your team.

So how would you feel if you and some FU buddies were talking football and I walked up and said "I hate your team and hope they lose every game. In fact I cheer against them." and then I proceeded to try and engage you in conversation about FU football. To me if just doesn't work to have FU fans come to our site and try to cozy up to us and then constantly be dropping thoughts like I root against UND football, FU football has left UND in the dust, we win every recruiting battle." I think most could understand that someone who says they hate your team isn't someone you want to hold a conversation with about your team.

I enjoy having contrasting viewpoints around, just not d bags like Dan and the like.

• Upvote 1

Per bisonville or what

Heard it from someone but guessing that is where they got it.

Absolutely false. Almost laughable at the arrogance. Burgundy over on Bisonville completely spun the thing like NDSU walked away when it was the opposite. The kid ruled them out, not the other way around. So now they are spinning it as the coaches told him that "they are moving on". Really? The night before he is going to pick a college CK decided he is going to "move on"?

If I was CK I would "move on" too when a kid tells me he isn't coming to my school. LOL.

You can change the head coach but the arrogance will always be there.

Kind of what I was implying with my not waiting comment. Seems weird you all of the sudden wouldn't wait to see what a kid who was committed at one point is going to do.

Dear UNDBIZ,

It appears that you are possibly an inbreed of some kind so let me point a few things out for you.

1) My tweet commening that a UND Football recruit looked like a thug was not racist in anyway shape or form. The tweet did not mention color, clothing, or grammar. The tweet used the word thug, which has no racial undertones.

2) You obviously did not view the profile of the previously mentioned recruit. If you had you would have viewed a slang term for the N-Word accompanied by the UND Football logo behind it. I do care about the image of my alma mater.

3) The fact that you brought up race as an issue seems to say far more about you than anything typed by me. I believe in equality for all, no matter a persons race, creed, sex, sexual orientation, etc. The fact that you thought my tweet was racist points out that you look at life through race colored lenses.

4) I am not hiding my wife and children.

In the future, I would encourage you to think long and hard before attempting to blast someone over a topic you obviously do not comprehend.

Sincerely,

A UND Graduate that is obviously far more intelligent than you.

• Upvote 1

Holy !@#$ CMSioux, you can have a conversation with someone who disagrees with you if you're not an emotional girl. Give it a rest. It's better that he is transparent than what you would apparently prefer - him disguising himself as a UND fan. You're clogging up the thread.

• Upvote 1