SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 Recruiting

UND Fan

Of course the place went bonkers. There were rumors that he was leaving with the entire staff in the middle of a playoff run. How would we react if Haskol left at the start of the Frozen 4? In reality the coaches stuck around and it didn't phase them. But how did they respond? They won the whole thing again, put together an impressive coaching staff with Bison roots, and are keeping all the same systems in place. I think they lost a few recruits but they have nearly 20 verbals right now with some great players and are closing things out with the few spots they have left. I would love to snag Ezra but lets face it, it's not going to change much at all just like getting Mollberg didn't change the course of either team. There are plenty of players out there. By parading a few victories here and there we just look like idiots. We're not even in the same league as FU right now and until we accept that and win a meaningful game we need to show some class

You keep saying "we" and yet nearly all of your posts are you defending ndsu and the MVFC????

To be honest its pretty clear I know Carter . But I would say he is way looked over ! I seen this kid lock down top players in state with offers to places like Michigan ,MSU some who play now like Devin Funches TE at mich or Dennis Northlee Rb KR at mich .He has faced top talents from ohio ( clevland st ignatious or Cincinnati Lasalle) Also he comes from a winning program with a coach with most wins in Michigan history . Plus a 3 time champion while there playing in 6th toughest league in nation. His team received a trophy this year for a national ranking. U can see in Sr an Jr film he play cb or SS . Whoever gets him ... True steal !

To be honest its pretty clear I know Carter . But I would say he is way looked over ! I seen this kid lock down top players in state with offers to places like Michigan ,MSU some who play now like Devin Funches TE at mich or Dennis Northlee Rb KR at mich .He has faced top talents from ohio ( clevland st ignatious or Cincinnati Lasalle) Also he comes from a winning program with a coach with most wins in Michigan history . Plus a 3 time champion while there playing in 6th toughest league in nation. His team received a trophy this year for a national ranking. U can see in Sr an Jr film he play cb or SS . Whoever gets him ... True steal !

Sounds good to me. Sign him up and let him dominate with a chip on his shoulder.

I really hopes he signs on. With the new coaching staff and the news practice facility which is supposed to be up for next year, I think exciting things are in the works for UND football. I hope he is going to be a part of it. I would bet he will be playing right away too. He will love all the locations the Big Sky plays at. This could be the start of some fun times.

Not that it really has any relevance here but Devin Funchess is an absolute stud.