SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 Recruiting

UND Fan

I don't remember so many kids committing on their visit as this one! Very well could have happened many times before that I just didn't know of but it's exciting! I have a feeling that Reid Taubenheim will also end up committing here soon. If he does commit here, would he not redshirt and take over the kicking duties right away or is Meindel planned to take on both punting and kicking this year?

Welcome to the new commitments. Studsrud is a real good athlete and has been one if the top targets at qb for a while.

I really like to see a 6'5" tight end. Need to get back to utilizing that position.

I trust bubba and Schmidty with evaluating LBs. Their defenses at SIU were always pretty solid at those positions.

Welcome to the new commitments. Studsrud is a real good athlete and has been one if the top targets at qb for a while.

I really like to see a 6'5" tight end. Need to get back to utilizing that position.

I trust bubba and Schmidty with evaluating LBs. Their defenses at SIU were always pretty solid at those positions.

SFI is saying that Luke Fiedler, TE from Orlando has committed as well.

Which players are the ones that usually host recruits? I would guess that the younger guys would be the ones and if the recruit that is visiting is a o-lineman than I would assume that one of our o-lineman would host him. Anybody want to further elaborate or correct me?

Which players are the ones that usually host recruits? I would guess that the younger guys would be the ones and if the recruit that is visiting is a o-lineman than I would assume that one of our o-lineman would host him. Anybody want to further elaborate or correct me?

Usually try and match kids based on whether or not they know each other, have similar , interests, play same position, or came from same conference or area. Usually use your younger guys who will be around another 3-4 yrs. coaches weigh multiple factors.