SiouxSports.com Forum

looking for a video

gfhockey

It isn't youtube but FSN puts up all highlights on SnappyTV. So if you're just looking to view the goal replays you can do so here:

http://www.snappytv....ta-vs-minnesota

I went through them and still puts a smile on my face seeing shocked and dumbfounded looks on the Gopher fans and players! :lol::D

Try sitting behind the gopher bench at that game. Directly behind. Classic.

I just watched the February 15, 1998 game against the Gofs last night. It's on par with this years final 5 game as far as comebacks go...the Sioux trailed 3-0 as well and came all the way back to win...the Old Ralph was rockin' and poor Wooger had the 'deer in the headlights' look for most of the third period. Watched the game live as it was broadcast on Midwest Sports Channel and was pretty sure the crowd noise blew the roof off the old place. Not bad for a Sunday afternoon game.

I just watched the February 15, 1998 game against the Gofs last night. It's on par with this years final 5 game as far as comebacks go...the Sioux trailed 3-0 as well and came all the way back to win...the Old Ralph was rockin' and poor Wooger had the 'deer in the headlights' look for most of the third period. Watched the game live as it was broadcast on Midwest Sports Channel and was pretty sure the crowd noise blew the roof off the old place. Not bad for a Sunday afternoon game.

I passed up a chance to go to that game (went the day before and didn't think my wife would appreciate it). Watched it on TV live and on tape many times till my tape gave out. It was so awesome listening to Doug and the other guy choke on their mics!

How much can i pay u for a copy?