SiouxSports.com Forum

Thank You Coach Eades!

yzerman19

As opposed to the coaching change thread that has been filled with rumor mill fodder, I want this thread to be a thank you to the coach.

I will start:

Thank you for the culture of toughness and winning that you've brought to the program as a player and coach. You have an honored seat at Sioux Hockey all-time table. I will miss seeing "green steel" behind the bench.

Good Luck coach Eades!

As opposed to the coaching change thread that has been filled with rumor mill fodder, I want this thread to be a thank you to the coach.

I will start:

Thank you for the culture of toughness and winning that you've brought to the program as a player and coach. You have an honored seat at Sioux Hockey all-time table. I will miss seeing "green steel" behind the bench.

Good Luck coach Eades!

What he said!!

You have my utmost respect Mr. Eades. You were and still are I'm sure a Fighting Sioux through and through. I wish you nothing but the the best in your next coaching endeavor and what ever program gets you are lucky cause they are getting a damn good one.

Thank you Coach Eades. You are a great coach and whoever gets you will be very lucky. I however, will miss watching you to see if a reviewed goal was good or not.

I loved watching him run back into the tunnel to see the replay, and then run back and whisper in Hak's ear before the reffs came over. It put the officials at such a disadvantage... :lol:

I loved watching him run back into the tunnel to see the replay, and then run back and whisper in Hak's ear before the reffs came over. It put the officials at such a disadvantage... :lol:

My favorite was when he wouldn't whisper. Hak would just look at him and Eades would either shake his head or clap. The poor refs were so confused trying to figure out which one meant what. And I am still not telling them! :p

I feel that Coach Hakstol is throwing Coach Eades under the bus a bit. Seems to be making it seem like Eades was the reason why things weren't getting accomplished. That could cost our head coach if it back fires.

I don't see how anyone can come to that conclusion with the information released thus far. I know its your opinion and only speculation, but guess I don't see it. Assistant coaches really do come and go. it happens everywhere, including at UND.

I feel that Coach Hakstol is throwing Coach Eades under the bus a bit. Seems to be making it seem like Eades was the reason why things weren't getting accomplished. That could cost our head coach if it back fires.

I totally see it that way...

Mr. Eades:

We loved watching you play for UND. Your passion for the team and game was very evident in your spirited play. Thanks for your years coaching in the program. Good luck with whoever has the good fortune to hire you. I'm sure success will follow.

A fan

Not to be the thread police, but could we please keep discussion like this in the coaching change thread and not in a thread that was designed to thank a man for his time here.

I am not trying to single you out and I apologize if it comes out like that.

• Upvote 1