SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux on tv vs Denver

bigskyvikes

Feb. 24-25, 2012 • 9:10/8:07 pm CT • Magness Arena (6,026) • Denver, Colo.

RADIO: 96.1 The Fox (KQHT-FM) • WEBCAST: None

TV Friday: NBC Sports Network (Gord Miller, Kerry Fraser)

TV Saturday: Root Sports Rocky Mountain (Jay Stickney, Charlie Host, Marc Stout)

s/t to @UNDSID

No more Alanna Rizzo? She's now on mlb.com.

I think it was the Gophers series a couple of weekends back when they pretty much canonized her after the game. Gwoz gave her a signed goalie stick from all the players. "These past four years working with you have been special".

I waited her her to give a shout out to Sioux fans in Grand Forks but I guess they ran out of time. :love:

No more Alanna Rizzo? She's now on mlb.com. I think it was the Gophers series a couple of weekends back when they pretty much canonized her after the game. Gwoz gave her a signed goalie stick from all the players. "These past four years working with you have been special". I waited her her to give a shout out to Sioux fans in Grand Forks but I guess they ran out of time. :love:

I know that Alanna caught a lot of crap in Grand Forks during their last trip and then it was followed with one of Chamber's "UND sucks and here is why" articles, but as a Rockies fan who watches a lot of the games, I thought that her reporting was top notch....she'll be awesome at MLB

Cable One at 9pm on 307 with digital package...albeit likely JIP at 9pm. Here is a tip if u are a CableOne customer and have the box: you can call them today and ask to have the digital pack added. They will instantly add it. You can then call the next day, or Monday and have it removed. They will pro-rate your bill which amounts to something like 55 cents a day. Something to think about...

Cable One at 9pm on 307 with digital package...albeit likely JIP at 9pm. Here is a tip if u are a CableOne customer and have the box: you can call them today and ask to have the digital pack added. They will instantly add it. You can then call the next day, or Monday and have it removed. They will pro-rate your bill which amounts to something like 55 cents a day. Something to think about...

I just looked and it's actually 308 on Cableone. But thanks for checking. At least it will be on cable.

On channel 308 they only give it a 1.5 hr time slot for tonight's game. It says "live". Looks like it would just be a replay maybe??

Can't be live, the refs took more time than that to decide on penalties last night.

Of course it might be the dreaded "Joined in Progress". :ohmy: