SiouxSports.com Forum

SIoux @ Bulldogs!

Kooshnitz

We have traditionally played well in Duluth. I think we have 1 loss in Duluth in the last 10 years. Hopefully that trend can continue. Headed there myself with some friends. Excited to check out Amsoil and gettting 4 points!! Always alot of Sioux fans that make the trip. I expect the same in 2 weeks!! "Engelstad East" will be rockin!!!

Whats Al's Fan bus? Sweet hope to see pleanty of Sioux fans there! I only live an hour away so not far drive for us. I got upper bowl tickets right now, trying to get some better lower bowl ones hopefully by game weekend. Yeah no area is nice, but no comparison in my opinion to Engelstad Area. Should be a good weekend.

Whats Al's Fan bus? Sweet hope to see pleanty of Sioux fans there! I only live an hour away so not far drive for us. I got upper bowl tickets right now, trying to get some better lower bowl ones hopefully by game weekend. Yeah no area is nice, but no comparison in my opinion to Engelstad Area. Should be a good weekend.

I'll buy the uppers if you're selling them. Any idea where to get 2 tickets for Saturday Night? I just want to be in the arena.

Anyone selling tickets to this game, if so PM me. I heard they're going for $75 - 100 on craigslist in the Duluth area. No way am I'm looking to spend that coin for this series. While Duluth is the current national champion and has a sold team, the series doesn't make me want to pay a premium as would a Minnesota/Nodak weekend matchup.

We have traditionally played well in Duluth. I think we have 1 loss in Duluth in the last 10 years. Hopefully that trend can continue. Headed there myself with some friends. Excited to check out Amsoil and gettting 4 points!! Always alot of Sioux fans that make the trip. I expect the same in 2 weeks!! "Engelstad East" will be rockin!!!

6-3-1 in your last 10 games in duluth

wheres the best place to stay in duluth?

I'm staying at the Holiday Inn. It's a bit pricey, but it's got a good restaurant & bar and it's connected to the skyway that you can take to Amsoil. If price is a concern, the Best Western Downtown is only a block away from the Holiday and it's usually much easier on the wallet.

I'm staying at the Holiday Inn. It's a bit pricey, but it's got a good restaurant & bar and it's connected to the skyway that you can take to Amsoil. If price is a concern, the Best Western Downtown is only a block away from the Holiday and it's usually much easier on the wallet.

Not a bad choice at all. I live in Duluth so if anyone wants to know anything let me know... Just trying to be a friendly Bulldog fan haha. By the way if anyone wants a good place to go before/after the game go to Dubh Linn Irish Brew Pub or Carmody Irish Pub. Both good places to have a drink or get something to eat.

Not a bad choice at all. I live in Duluth so if anyone wants to know anything let me know... Just trying to be a friendly Bulldog fan haha. By the way if anyone wants a good place to go before/after the game go to Dubh Linn Irish Brew Pub or Carmody Irish Pub. Both good places to have a drink or get something to eat.

When I lived in Duluth several years ago the Dubh Linn was one of my favorites, highly recommended. Where is Carmody though?

Who is producing the broadcast/which channel on DirectTV?

Don't remember. I write these things on my calendar at school at the beginning of the hockey year. I think I saw it on that national listing of televised collegiate hockey games. I'll check tomorrow at school to see if I wrote down the channel.

thanks!!

Will be at AMSOIL on Saturday night meeting up with some college friends that live in St. Paul. Very excited to see the rink, and to see UND play. Haven't seen the team live this year, when on normal occasion I'll get to five or six games a year.

Need two points.....splits on the road and sweeps at home=home ice.