SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs SCSU Friday Night

bcblues

I'm glad Hak sent a message to Blood and his teammates and started Blood last night. Now that's how we create a team as I'm sure Blood deserved to start based on last weekend and he is leading the team in +/- with a -10.

umm...can you repeat the part you said about..the thing?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We may never know what the internal punishment is, but we don't need to know. That is why it is internal. This is about a team and for all we know that part of the action may be he had to carry all the equiptment bags in from the bus or skate 1000 crunches? But the taking away of the A is a big thing, do not overlook that action too.

Am I the only person that has a problem with Eidsness playing? Dell is the far better goalie and doesn't flop around the crease and go sliding beyond the posts leaving a wide open net like Eidsness. With the depth situation boardering on ridiculous you'd think the coaches would at least want the best option in goal.

Am I the only person that has a problem with Eidsness playing? Dell is the far better goalie and doesn't flop around the crease and go sliding beyond the posts leaving a wide open net like Eidsness. With the depth situation boardering on ridiculous you'd think the coaches would at least want the best option in goal.

hak was not happy at all with dell's performance last saturday and I think he sent him a message. eids is not the reason we lost last night. the inability to score was again was.

Dell hasn't been as sharp lately and Eids played well last night.

i watched the game last night and Eidsness was really good. stayed home and avoided overplaying the action for the most part. like other said, it's more of a message to Dell probably.

I know this may seem strange, but I think that the team needs to think about mixing up the 1st line. Look at the way Parks played with the 1st line last week on friday. I just think that having him and Knight on one line and Kristo and Nelson on another will help get this thing moving a little more. It is just painful to watch right now with almost no flow in the offensive zone. Am I on the right track?

I agree mix the lines up a bit, it may give the opposition fits trying to defend.

I dont know how guys can complain about this, it happens at the Ralph every game! Our students make me feel uncomfortable when we are losing and than score they chant "sieve"

That's what I was wondering. They do it for every goal scored at the Ralph, even when UND scored to make it 4-1 against Minnesota they still did it.

That's what I was wondering. They do it for every goal scored at the Ralph, even when UND scored to make it 4-1 against Minnesota they still did it.

They do it everywhere. Every arena I've been to, it's been done. It's like a tradition for student sections, no matter the score. So lets not restrict it to a few schools when it's everywhere.

They do it everywhere. Every arena I've been to, it's been done. It's like a tradition for student sections, no matter the score. So lets not restrict it to a few schools when it's everywhere.

Who's old enough to remember when a few sieves actually hit the ice back in the days when gophers and badgers filled the sky more regularly?

I never said it was only a few schools, many student sections do it. I'm just wondering why some fans on here hate it and act like it isn't done in the Ralph. I have no problem with the chant other than the fact that it's overused.

I'm glad Hak sent a message to Blood and his teammates and started Blood last night. Now that's how we create a team as I'm sure Blood deserved to start based on last weekend and he is leading the team in +/- with a -10.

Hockey is not like basketball where starters are the best players and play 35+ minutes of a 40 minute game. Its not the same thing. Hockey is about match ups with the opposing teams' lineup. It's funny to me to hear hockey parents bragging and seeing them puff out their chests because their kid was a "starter" at last night's high school game.

Hockey is not like basketball where starters are the best players and play 35+ minutes of a 40 minute game. Its not the same thing. Hockey is about match ups with the opposing teams' lineup. It's funny to me to hear hockey parents bragging and seeing them puff out their chests because their kid was a "starter" at last night's high school game.

Its an honor thing, thats it. Everybody knows the starters in hockey don't play much more that the rest, but it is an honor to be announced at the start of the game as the "starter"!

Its an honor thing, thats it. Everybody knows the starters in hockey don't play much more that the rest, but it is an honor to be announced at the start of the game as the "starter"!

I coach high school hockey and my starters rotate so they all can start the same amount of time.