SiouxSports.com Forum

The Art Of Goalscoring

DMT

Who has the most career points at UND and how many? I was thinking when Bochenski scored his 100th point that if he stuck around through next year that he could possibly be the all time points leader at UND.

Didn't our points leader break 250 points? If that's so, Bo may come up short. But I don't care. He's on pace for 60 points this season. That leaves only 40 points between ZP and Brady. Looks like 100 points for the first line isn't completely out of question. As for 100 goals, no prediction here, but it would be a BLAST to see that line produce 100 goals.

Greg Johnson - 272 points

Mark Taylor - 265 points

Jeff Panzer - 228 points

Dixon Ward - 219 points

Lee Davidson - 202 points

Bochenski had 32 as a freshman, and 62 as a soph. That puts him at 94 for his first two years. If he has a 65-70 point season this year and 70-75 point season the year after that, that puts him in the area of 230-240 points. He will be a ways off of Johnson and Taylor, but Panzer might be in reach.

Didn't our points leader break 250 points? If that's so, Bo may come up short. But I don't care. He's on pace for 60 points this season. That leaves only 40 points between ZP and Brady. Looks like 100 points for the first line isn't completely out of question. As for 100 goals, no prediction here, but it would be a BLAST to see that line produce 100 goals.

DB said the top line was capable of scoring 100 goals. I don't think they will make it this year, but next year watch out. They had better score 100 points between the 3 of them or the Sioux are going to have some problems winning games.

No cheating or looking it up.

One UND player has both 100 goals and 100 assists. Obviously, it has to be a 200 point guy. Those are all listed here.

Who is the 100 goals / 100 assists guy?

Hint: A current player wears the same jersey number and, if the current player'd stay four years, would probably also be a 100/100 guy. (Now I'm trusting my memory as far as jersey numbers, so be nice.)

No cheating or looking it up.

One UND player has both 100 goals and 100 assists. Obviously, it has to be a 200 point guy. Those are all listed here.

Who is the 100 goals / 100 assists guy?

Hint: A current player wears the same jersey number and, if the current player'd stay four years, would probably also be a 100/100 guy. (Now I'm trusting my memory as far as jersey numbers, so be nice.)

Considering he is the only person to have ever done so in the history of the program it is a pretty easy question; he is part of the reason #11 is likely the highest scoring number in UND's history.

More difficult - name the players he played with at UND for at least one season who went on to play at least one game in the NHL. (cheating expected and allowed).

Hint - there are at least ten names.

Considering he is the only person to have ever done so in the history of the program it is a pretty easy question; he is part of the reason #11 is likely the highest scoring number in UND's history.

More difficult - name the players he played with at UND for at least one season who went on to play at least one game in the NHL. (cheating expected and allowed).

Hint - there are at least ten names.

Fun question.

Well, lets start with the obvious guys, currently playing: Baron, Bombardir, Johnson. There's Valk, Romaniuk with the Jets, Eisenhut (tore his knee up pretty bad at UND when he was a soph (?). Herter had a hell of a slap shot, played one game with the Isles. Duberman, Dane Jackson, Jeff McLean played a few games with the Sharks. Here's a guy I completely forgot about: Geoff Smith.

Fun question.

Well, lets start with the obvious guys, currently playing: Baron, Bombardir, Johnson. There's Valk, Romaniuk with the Jets, Eisenhut (tore his knee up pretty bad at UND when he was a soph (?). Herter had a hell of a slap shot, played one game with the Isles. Duberman, Dane Jackson, Jeff McLean played a few games with the Sharks. Here's a guy I completely forgot about: Geoff Smith.

Nice work. I believe the only other name that can be added to the list is Paxton Schulte. He played one season at UND and later played two games in the NHL.