SiouxSports.com Forum

2011 FCS Playoffs

Hambone

The Sioux hockey team didn't have any problems selling out a nonconference regular season series that same Thanksgiving weekend last year and I am guessing that a hockey ticket costs a bit more than a Bison football ticket.

This mornings paper has an ad saying seats are still available for this weekends Sioux/CC games. Maybe they will still sell out but if they don't the reason has got to be Thanksgiving imo.

Wow! The once civil thread has fallen into another d**k measuring contest. Who the F**k cares about the attendance? If you want to talk smack about attendance start a new thread.

Relax there little fella. Half the people on this thread were discussing attendance so I would assume that many of them care. JUst stating what I read in the paper this morning. Lighten up it's Thanksgiving.

The Sioux hockey team didn't have any problems selling out a nonconference regular season series that same Thanksgiving weekend last year and I am guessing that a hockey ticket costs a bit more than a Bison football ticket.

Watching a very exciting Sioux/CC game (to this point anyway). Where is eveyone, the place is freaking empty.