SiouxSports.com Forum

Game at northern Col.

Bison agenda?

Bison agenda...?

I didn't see any bison agenda. Simply predicted a score, Pointed out that a big win against a winless team doesn't make sense. dakotadan I think it was pointed out that the intention of big win was big on the scoreboard, such as a blowout. Perhaps when you see my name, you assume bison agenda, but...I fail to see it. Only time I mentioned the Herd was after.....they were brought up.

In conclusion, you Sir, appear to be the idiot in this case.

I will take my leave. :)

You are like the horrible house guest, who thinks he's staying at the Holiday Inn Express, and just never gets the message to move on.

You are welcome to come over periodically for a cup of coffee, but to stay in our guest bed for days at a time .... not.

• Upvote 2

You are like the horrible house guest, who thinks he's staying at the Holiday Inn Express, and just never gets the message to move on.

You are welcome to come over periodically for a cup of coffee, but to stay in our guest bed for days at a time .... not.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Been to one, don't remember it being anything special, can't imagine it being anything great considering the season they are having.

They do have a good band, great music program there. Hopefully, their football team is as bad as they seem to be. But, the crowd won't be there. It's a non-conference game. Heck, even if it was a conference game, what would it matter this year to them?

I thought St. Francis was the "big game" or was that Missouri State? I guess every game for them is "the big game".

Quite honestly, MO State is a pretty good squad. You just cant survive a brutal schedule like that to start the year and generate any momentum. The are starting to play with confidence now, and are not an easy out. Take a look at their schedule vs yours or anyones for that matter. Hopefully their ad learned a lesson, and hopefully the bills are paid for next year.

Back to the UND - NorCol game. This game worries me. First, it's on the road which has been difficult for UND (the SUU game was a step in the right direction). Second, UNC is a passing team, and we've struggled against the pass again this year. Even against an NAIA team and a running team like Cal Poly (although they did pretty well againnst SUU). Third, even though we are coming off a loss, could the guys be overconfident because we're playing a team that is 0-8. Fourth, UNC probably is coming in with a lot of confidence after playing a good game against Montana State. I think the Sioux are a more talented squad, and if they can get good play from the QB position, they should be able to get the W by a couple scores. I just can't shake this feeling that UND may be in trouble. For what it's worth, the last time I had this feeling was Sioux Falls (and to a lesser extent, Drake this year in which UND did struggle a little bit). GO SIOUX!

Every road game worries me, but I actually think this is a pretty good matchup for UND for a few reasons beyond the obvious that UNC is winless:

1. The UNC defense isn't good against the run;

2. If Goska plays as expected, that gives UND an additional threat in the running game that hasn't been there with Bradley;

2. UNC is an O.K. passing team, but 200 yards per game, particularly when there's virtually no running game to complement it, isn't that good.

Back to the UND - NorCol game. This game worries me. First, it's on the road which has been difficult for UND (the SUU game was a step in the right direction). Second, UNC is a passing team, and we've struggled against the pass again this year. Even against an NAIA team and a running team like Cal Poly (although they did pretty well againnst SUU). Third, even though we are coming off a loss, could the guys be overconfident because we're playing a team that is 0-8. Fourth, UNC probably is coming in with a lot of confidence after playing a good game against Montana State. I think the Sioux are a more talented squad, and if they can get good play from the QB position, they should be able to get the W by a couple scores. I just can't shake this feeling that UND may be in trouble. For what it's worth, the last time I had this feeling was Sioux Falls (and to a lesser extent, Drake this year in which UND did struggle a little bit). GO SIOUX!

I think that after last week this is what makes me nervous about today. Hopefully our qb play at least gets back to the average play that doesn't turn the ball over and put the defense into tough spots. Still think we win today by a couple scores.

How do you register? I can't figure it out..

If you are trying to login with a ID from last it will not work. You need a new ID or just reuse your email address. Everything appears to be working for right now.. I have got MSU v ISU and Weber St and Montana games on right now.