SiouxSports.com Forum

PCM Returns

GeauxSioux

There seems to be some confusion caused by the title of the thread. I'll be covering men's hockey for FightingSioux.com, the website of UND Athletics. This doesn't mean I've decided to resume posting regularly here. It was never a case of me being either here or at USCHO.

Nice to see you again, PCM!

I don't believe PCM has made it to the '80s yet with Zubas. Last time I saw him he was fighting with Virg over a bag of popcorn up in the pressbox. He was decked out in his favorite Bee Gees Saturday Night plad leisure suit. :0

It works with his gold chains and favorite platform shoes. :lol:

There seems to be some confusion caused by the title of the thread. I'll be covering men's hockey for FightingSioux.com, the website of UND Athletics. This doesn't mean I've decided to resume posting regularly here. It was never a case of me being either here or at USCHO.

Congrats none the less. I've always enjoyed reading your game recaps for the Sioux on USCHO.

Sorry for the confusion. I was trying to find a clever way of announcing that you were writing for FightingSioux.com. The "well.... kind of" was supposed to be a qualifier to the PCM Returns. Regardless, congratulations on your new gig.

I could hardly not care less, as much as I like PCM. What inquiring minds want to know, at least in my neck of the woods, is when PCM will start photographing Jackrabbit football games again? Those were, perhaps, his halcyon days . . . . Right Sir?

• 3 weeks later...

I could hardly not care less, as much as I like PCM. What inquiring minds want to know, at least in my neck of the woods, is when PCM will start photographing Jackrabbit football games again? Those were, perhaps, his halcyon days . . . . Right Sir?

And now you have all the younger folk scrambling to Dictionary.com to look up the word "halcyon." Kudos. :)