SiouxSports.com Forum

POLL: Should UND-NDSU Resume the Football Series?

ShilohSioux

220 members have voted

1. 1. Should UND and NDSU Resume the Football Series?

• Yes, play the game annually
    • On occassion, but not annually
    • No, we've gone our separate ways so let's focus on building new rivalries

I know, she actually feels badly for you. And wondered why your parents don't take away your internet privileges if you are going to go around trying to fight people online.

Wait, I feel sad for you too.

Why Thank You. I will sleep better tonight knowing that. :hypocrite:

Of course, this is the same person who, when we was with the sports division of the Heraldo, used to pick against UND all the time. If Bakken had been accurate, the team would have finished 3-8 or 2-9 year after year. :silly::p

Having said that, I guess I am not all that anxious about it. It will happen when it happens. It probably will happen in the playoffs before it happens in the regular season.

My response to Bakken is this: Face it, not all UND fans are obsessed with playing FU again. I am one of those fans.

i sat two rows behind bakken at the sdsu game and when und was making their comeback attempt and everyone in our section was banging the metal walls and kicking chairs, he sat there by himself silent as a toad....

• Upvote 2

A new take from Ryan Bakken: Face it, NDSU doesn’t need UND

http://www.grandfork...icle/id/273703/

The last paragraph of the article is the one I have the biggest problem with. In the first few years FU was in the MVFC their fans were not familiar with the opponents either. It took a sideline fight with UNI for that rivalry to really take off, it took some losses on the road to YSU for fans to really understand that program. Little things are what will stick with fans and get rivalries started, like faking an extra point when you are up by 30.

The rest of the article is nothing nobody knew before. It is up to UND to get their level of play to the point that FU has interest in the game.