SiouxSports.com Forum

Hextall signs

yellowknife

My sources close to the program said that Hextall has signed will be leaving early

any actual article about it? don't care about your sources but one could look at you as a troll as you have only posted 15 messages (two of which have said that Hextall signed).

"my sources" hahaha i love when people say this.

I'm close to people who are fans of Coyotes, are they your sources? Its no secret that they are interested in signing him, great news break.

its not like it is breaking news if he signs, i mean we all know they have been courting him for awhile now

Yep you caught me i'm a troll.. I just come on here to post things just to see if i can get a reaction from guys/girls who post thousands of things about the program.. I will not tell you my source so then i guess im a troll.. Just thought i would share it.. also if you can go back and look @ my 15 posts you will see that. :)

• Downvote 1

Yep you caught me i'm a troll.. I just come on here to post things just to see if i can get a reaction from guys/girls who post thousands of things about the program.. I will not tell you my source so then i guess im a troll.. Just thought i would share it.. also if you can go back and look @ my 15 posts you will see that. :)

Well you said the same thing a couple days ago and it still hasn't happened yet.

I've stood outside the Ralph a lot. Does that make me close to the program? I would like a real source before I believe this.

Geographically, I'm closer to the Coyotes program than any of you and I haven't heard anything. :lol:

Why is it people that are labled with the term "troll" are always discounted as having inacurate information? Is it because yellowknife maybe knows more than all the regular posters do? Is there jealousy on the part of the regular posters? Maybe because they do not and have never known anyone personally that is involved with the program?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Why is it people that are labled with the term "troll" are always discounted as having inacurate information? Is it because yellowknife maybe knows more than all the regular posters do? Is there jealousy on the part of the regular posters? Maybe because they do not and have never known anyone personally that is involved with the program?

I prefer to wait on news from official sources. If true, the news will come soon enough. I have plenty of "sources" as well. Sadly, perhaps, they are about as reliable and as informed as are you lomackman. These self-proclaimed know-it-alls simply do not know jack. You know the type? You should. Missed you at the Frozen Four. What, no free tickets come your way?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

based on my experiences on here in years past when it comes to players leaving early-usually when someone comes on here and says it has happned or will be happneing very soon-it usually tends to be true. So I don't discount yellowknife or sioux rube.

• Upvote 1

I prefer to wait on news from official sources. If true, the news will come soon enough. I have plenty of "sources" as well. Sadly, perhaps, they are about as reliable and as informed as are you lomackman. These self-proclaimed know-it-alls simply do not know jack. You know the type? You should. Missed you at the Frozen Four. What, no free tickets come your way?

Love it. +1

My sources close to the program said that Hextall has signed will be leaving early

My source told me that your source is an idiot! My source also said why would a playoff team bring in a rookie over all the seasoned players in the farm league? Granted we are not talking about a Toews, Crosby, or a Parise! All though I agree Hextall is worthy, but it makes no sense! My source also told me that Toews, Parise, Oshie, and Zajac are coming back for next season, because they want to finish their college education........ But you know, you have a 50-50 shot at being correct, good luck.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Parise once said if he was to do it over again he would have stayed another year and thinks players should stay if they are just going to sit in the farm league for a year or 2. Makes no sense for coyotes to bring him in now because their season is over in 2 games....lol

My guess is that they really like him and they want to make sure they don't lose him if he stays in school through his senior season, and has the option to wait until August 2012 to become a free agent. Didn't they lose Blake Wheeler like that?

My guess is that they really like him and they want to make sure they don't lose him if he stays in school through his senior season, and has the option to wait until August 2012 to become a free agent. Didn't they lose Blake Wheeler like that?

I believe you are correct on the Wheeler thing

Yep. They offered him the max and he opted for free agency.

no, Wheeler left school after his junior year forcing the Coyotes to make him an offer that he could then refuse if he didn't like it and become a free agent after a certain date. Forgive me, I don't recall an exact date.