SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA to drop settlement and sanctions if UND wins title

Dave Berger

You have to know it's April Fool's Day when you read ...

... how to share some of the NCAAÂ’s profits with student-athletes ...

1) They don't share

2) They don't have "profits"; they're a non-profit doncha-know ;)

3) Student-athletes should be happy getting an education while they, the NCAA, have a $12,000,000,000.00 television contract

You have to know it's April Fool's Day when you read ...

1) They don't share

2) They don't have "profits"; they're a non-profit doncha-know ;)

3) Student-athletes should be happy getting an education while they, the NCAA, have a $12,000,000,000.00 television contract

That part of the article was true.

Link

Dave

I linked this on my Facebook wall and I had like 5 comments within a half hour along with I think 5 texts messages asking if this was real. All I said to them was, look at the time of the scheduled press conference.... April 1 at 4:01 p.m...... Well done Mr. Berger, well done :D

Why do you even come here? You're so full of hate and anger, it can't be good for your health.

I am not the one here that is so full of hate and anger. I am a go along get along person. You guys are just a little sociological experiment in group think, which is very interesting to observe. I lead you down a primrose path and all of you follow it in lockstep. How does it feel to be a drone?.

• Downvote 2

I am not the one here that is so full of hate and anger. I am a go along get along person. You guys are just a little sociological experiment in group think, which is very interesting to observe. I lead you down a primrose path and all of you follow it in lockstep. How does it feel to be a drone?.

So you admit you're a troll! Hopefully, that should get you banned!:glare: