SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen Four Sign Ideas

cjriv

5609202.png?522

DUH ...... this is the Winner !!!! I'll take the t-shirt, the poster, the flag that flies from the car window. . . . and anything else you put this on!!!!

Or a couple high quality, large signs....

This is on MS Publisher. I can send it to you in .pub, pdf, jpg, gif, png. Unfortunately I will not be able to go to St Paul, but would be honored if anyone would want the file to do whatever you want as far as signs, t-shirts, anything!!

This is on MS Publisher. I can send it to you in .pub, pdf, jpg, gif, png. Unfortunately I will not be able to go to St Paul, but would be honored if anyone would want the file to do whatever you want as far as signs, t-shirts, anything!!

I sent you a pm to get a pdf. I will get a poster done and take it to the Frozen 4. thanks.

Please send it to me, too! I'm going to put it on on T-shirts and we'll wear them during the UMD/UND game. Ill also put them it on a sign.

I'm not gonna go all debbie downer here, but that SWEET espn/sioux combo logo has two trademarked logos in it. I don't know how serious they would get over a sign, but not sure they would like a bunch of tshirts they didn't get royalties off of walking around the x. I personally think the logo is fantastic, and would don a tshirt with it in a second, and I hope I see a bunch of them next weekend, just stay away from the trademark police. and btw... above the whole thing in small black lettering should say "Dear Fiason and Kelley" ;) Go Sioux!!!!

I'm not gonna go all debbie downer here, but that SWEET espn/sioux combo logo has two trademarked logos in it. I don't know how serious they would get over a sign, but not sure they would like a bunch of tshirts they didn't get royalties off of walking around the x. I personally think the logo is fantastic, and would don a tshirt with it in a second, and I hope I see a bunch of them next weekend, just stay away from the trademark police. and btw... above the whole thing in small black lettering should say "Dear Fiason and Kelley" ;) Go Sioux!!!!

My sign might instruct those two to go to quite a different place

if you do make a shirt like that do you think you could make one in an XL? :silly:

I will! I'm going to see the lady tomorrow about having some made for family and friends. PM me your email address and I'll get back to you as soon as I get it all set.

The lady that will be making the t-shirts has a contract which gives her permission to use the logo.:D