SiouxSports.com Forum

Dell

Fetch

My dell is about 6 yrs old and slower than sh*t! I'm thinking about switching to ASUS

you made it to six years? mine starting getting slow at a half year...when it turned on at that point. Also, to let you know....we have ASUS where I work and they are freaking slow some days.....I don't know what is up with them, but then I restart them and they work!

On topic however, I feel safe with Dell in net......I just hope that we aren't riding his back to the Frozen Four like we did in Phil's final year and then he has a bad game once we get there. I pray that I am wrong, but I can't help to think of that season.

He has been tremendous the entire postseason.....hell, he's been tremendous the entire season. There were a couple of instances today where Denver could have taken the lead early in the second period and he was fantastic.

He also made two great saves to keep the game 3-1 early in the third when Frattin messed around too much with the puck. Just a calm steady presence in the net. Giving a good team consistently great goaltending. A lot is said about Frattin, Genoway, Kristo, Gregoire, etc. But Dell is the team MVP in my book.

Anybody know what Belfour's goals against average was? IIRC it was also under 2!

From Fightingsioux.com : Belfour

"Went 29-4-0 to set a UND single-season wins record that still stands.

Also recorded a 2.43 goals against average, a .915 save percentage and three shutouts ... "

This will need to be edited a bit now :D

1st in the nation in GAA

1st in the nation in shutouts

5th in the nation in minutes played

7th in the nation in Save %

Some were arguing that he wasn't even the best goalie in the WCHA......please

My question I have right now is the following? Is Dell this much better because he is playing on a regular basis, or because Goehring has had that big of an impact on him?