SiouxSports.com Forum

Dakota Student, The Editorial

redwing77

Obviously this person does not attend a lot of sporting events.

These wackos that don't like the students standing all the time and don't care for the profanity should all take a long walk down a short pier.

Who defends a Gopher fan in the middle of the Sioux student section and claims to be a Sioux fan? I'm dissappointed at the students of UND for not taking this guy out to the parking lot after the game and pounding him.

People like this person should be exiled to operas and dog shows.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try going to a Viking game wearing a Bears or P(sl)ackers jersey. :silly:

At a viking game I witnessed a ten year old girl wearing a packers coat walk down the stairs and the sections around started chanted "Packers Suck." I felt bad, but what were her parents thinking? The vikes weren't even playing the packers.

I would be licking my chops if I saw this weenie in a courtroom. Can you imagine how he will react the first time a judge says OVERRULED to one of his objections - his head may explode.

I wear Sioux garb to all road games I attend be it a t-shirt, jersey, cap, or leather jacket. I have been pelted with licorice and told to sit down after cheering goals in MN; I have been called a racist in St. Cloud; I have been taunted, called names and had things "spilled" on me in Mankato; AND I loved it all! If you cannot handle a hostile environment, stay home, drink tea and read romance novels (no offense to forecheck who loves romance novels from what I hear).

Someone should tell this moron to grow the f--- up

I was thinking something more in the area of Di(k Weed shut the f#(k up.

People are way too sensitive today. Our society has created a bunch of hyper sensitive people that want men to cry at the drop of a hat. What a fricken moron...

People are way too sensitive today. Our society has created a bunch of hyper sensitive people that want men to cry at the drop of a hat. What a fricken moron...

Exactly, which is why you have people upset about the GF Male Calendar. It makes me wonder if the UND Cheer Team one will fly? :silly:

Believe it or not, I actually know this kid! :0 He did his undergrad at tUMD and I had Calculus II with him my freshman year. He was a whinning weenie then, and I see things haven't changed. He always wore his St. Cloud black jersey around campus and to hockey games at the DECC. He was pretty much a tool.

I hope UND fans are a little more hostile toward us Bulldog fans this year. Last year you guys were waaaay too cordial toward us, and even let us outcheer you guys to the point we made it into the Fargo Forum. :silly: Hopefully you guys will beak us a little more this year, and the best part is that afterward we can all laugh about it over a stiff Windsor at El Roco. :0

Beersong,

You have got to be the coolest oppossing team supporter that I know. One of my best friends is a Gopher fan, but he and I can't even discuss hockey with each other! :0

At a viking game I witnessed a ten year old girl wearing a packers coat walk down the stairs and the sections around started chanted "Packers Suck." I felt bad, but what were her parents thinking? The vikes weren't even playing the packers.

That's kinda my point. Nothing I've seen in an opposing hockey arena can compare to the drunks at NFL games. It's pathetic.

ScottM - I bet you're licking your chops to get a lawyer like this Nancy Boy on the other side of the table. :0

I would be licking my chops if I saw this weenie in a courtroom. Can you imagine how he will react the first time a judge says OVERRULED to one of his objections - his head may explode.

I wear Sioux garb to all road games I attend be it a t-shirt, jersey, cap, or leather jacket. I have been pelted with licorice and told to sit down after cheering goals in MN; I have been called a racist in St. Cloud; I have been taunted, called names and had things "spilled" on me in Mankato; AND I loved it all! If you cannot handle a hostile environment, stay home, drink tea and read romance novels (no offense to forecheck who loves romance novels from what I hear).

And... since we both went to law school at UND... we should also bring up the fact that he is complaining about FREE SPEECH. Sure, saying "one-syllable" words might not be protected in all instances, but this idiot first year law student should at least take the time to acknowledge that speech, even if disagreeable, is permitted. Instead, he invokes a higher power than the constitution... the NCAA rule book... and insists that IT be the law of the land.

Here is some advice for him... stay in the law library... it should fix both your problems... no more assaults on your ears... and a deeper understanding of the law.

:silly:

Beersong,

You have got to be the coolest oppossing team supporter that I know.  One of my best friends is a Gopher fan, but he and I can't even discuss hockey with each other!  :silly:

Well thanks for the compliment. I don't know why some people take this crap so seriously - they're just freakin' games! They are supposed to be fun! Plus, it's hard to get too down when you remember the tUMD Penalty Box motto:

booz.jpg

See you in December!

Was it better when it was longer? I work above their office and can put some force on them to make you a guest columnist with more space to write. :silly:

I got a lot more said when it was longer, yes. However, I went the high road (or tried to). I didn't want to spend my time attacking the dude who wrote it. I wanted to attack the issues he stated. I think I got that done.