SiouxSports.com Forum

Dakota Student, The Editorial

redwing77

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well obviously YaneA or someone else would make the sign, so it wouldn't be too much work for me. I admit I'm lazy. :p

Perhaps we could have little paper dolls of Mr. Kaasa where he can be dressed in all the various dresses, skirts, pumps and heels that he owns.

Come on now, haven't you guys read what the NCAA has to say about taunting players, coaches, and fans?

You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

lol :D:glare:

I'll post it when I get it, but if you sieve me, I'll make another poll and this time, it will be worse than the hottest Sioux player :D

Although I didn't care for the start of the thread, I do not want it to get off the first page with the pictures of the cute female hockey players in there. :glare:

Back when I was at UMD from 94-98 I came to the Ralph in Buldogs colors 3 or 4 times and each time sat in the student section with friends from high school. Was there some good natured ribbing? OH YEAH. Did I feel like I needed to call the UN and ask for some peace keepers? HE double hockey sticks NO!

Grow a back bone! :glare:

I didn't want to start a new thread, so hopefully someone reads this that can help me...

I see on the Ralph's homepage they give tours tues-friday at 3pm. Do they give any tours on Saturdays? My group won't be in town until 3 or later on that Friday of the UMD/UND series so we wouldn't be able to make it. So if anyone knows, or knows who I can contact, it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

I didn't want to start a new thread, so hopefully someone reads this that can help me...

I see on the Ralph's homepage they give tours tues-friday at 3pm. Do they give any tours on Saturdays? My group won't be in town until 3 or later on that Friday of the UMD/UND series so we wouldn't be able to make it. So if anyone knows, or knows who I can contact, it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

I know they will give special tours for a certain amount of people, but not sure how many. Just email someone there at the Ralph and they will point you in the right direction.

No tours on Saturday. Sorry. However, they MAY be able to give you a later tour on Friday. A phone number to call is 701-777-4167 and get to the Pro Shop. Then ask for tours.

No tours on Saturday. Sorry. However, they MAY be able to give you a later tour on Friday. A phone number to call is 701-777-4167 and get to the Pro Shop. Then ask for tours.

This could be but if so it is new this year. We arranged a tour on saturday afternoon last January.

Unfortunately they don't take you through the "guts" of the place. Most all you see are things like the suites, and the bar, etc.

If that person want to go to a place where they are going to be subjected to profanity try the newman center or church. Where do they drag up these friggen morons. He must be Johnny Hoff's buddy...

Are you talking about the law student? What's the story? I transferred to UND this year, I'm not familiar with him.

Nice article--I was kinda hoping to see the words "weenie", "loser", "panzy", though :glare:

My question: I thought Redwing 77 was going to write this but it has Jason Loos' name as the author of the article--presumably the same poster as jloos in this very thread. Just wondering, did you write this Redwing & is jloos another username of yours? No big deal, just curious...