SiouxSports.com Forum

Dakota Student, The Editorial

redwing77

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good replies to CandyAss's whining. However, I am profoundly disappointed that nobody invited Mr. Kaasa to discover his "true self" and wear a dress to the next game. Moreover, I would think that his friends in the LWC would rise to his defense and demand a "standdown" so that his law school colleagues could become more "sensitive" and "understanding" of limp dicked, panty waisted, thin skinned hockey "fans" who have no concept of hockey beyond thinking that a puck matches their pumps. There is "historical precedence" in this regard, shortly after the announcement of "Henry Hamilton Days" ... when the LWC went completely overboard and didn't make their male colleagues chicken pot-pie, strip bars, etcs. But that's another story ... entirely ... :glare:

Anyway, I would suspect Mr. Kaasa feels better about "enlightening" the rest of you student thugs. I'm sure there was a "celebration" dinner or brunch to memorialize the occasion. I would hope that you treat him accordingly and with the appropriate level of respect at the next home series ... :p:D

Anyone here find it hilarious that a 2nd year law student put the whoop ass on a first year? :glare:

Just what we need: Another scheister ambulance chaser. This 1st year will make us famous for suing flagpole companies to recover damages from when he lost a bet and stuck his tongue to said flagpole

Just what we need: Another scheister ambulance chaser. This 1st year will make us famous for suing flagpole companies to recover damages from when he lost a bet and stuck his tongue to said flagpole

He doesn't have what it takes to become an ambulance chaser. Last I heard he was applying to be general counsil for the Feminist movement against male sports.

http://www.feminist.org/research/sports7.html

Why on earth would you be surfing the net for a site like this?

Last year I attended a continuing legal education seminar these idiots put on. Believe it or not they have tried filing injunctions against youth hockey and football programs. They claim by having boys play football, hockey, rugby etc... these boys are more likely to commit violent crimes against women. They use OJ as an example. :glare:

By encouraging boys to become aggressive, violent athletes, and by encouraging girls to cheer for them, we perpetuate the cycle of male aggression and violence against women.

Note that according to the Feminist Majority Foundation, part of the problem is caused by girls cheering for aggressive, violent male athletes. Does this means that women shouldn't be allowed to cheer at hockey games? :D:glare:

Last year I attended a continuing legal education seminar these idiots put on. Believe it or not they have tried filing injunctions against youth hockey and football programs. They claim by having boys play football, hockey, rugby etc... these boys are more likely to commit violent crimes against women. They use OJ as an example. :glare:

If the injunctions against youth hockey & football passed, that would mean no more college & professional hockey & football. How the heck are youngins' supposed to hone their skills during their formative years if they can't play that sport? Sure, strap some skates on an 18 y/o for the first time & tell him he's going directly to the NHL.

If the injunctions against youth hockey & football passed, that would mean no more college & professional hockey & football. How the heck are youngins' supposed to hone their skills during their formative years if they can't play that sport? Sure, strap some skates on an 18 y/o for the first time & tell him he's going directly to the NHL.

It won't pass, but if it does, I think you won't see "Division One" or anything like that.

It'll change to intramurals. Top Seed Intramural teams. They'll change the name.

These groups are nothing but extremist splinter groups that have risen out of groups that only want fairness.

It's like the extreme feminist movement who are giving bad names to the true definition of feminist movement.

Or the Born agains extremists that are giving a bad name to the born agains who aren't so extreme (they just found religion and enjoy it more now).

Extreme anything is bad and these people are just extreme. If there wasn't a potential for high monetary gains, I'm sure they wouldn't be doing what they are doing lawsuit wise.

What about extreme Chelsey Brodt nakedness calender? :D

For that it is in the eyes of the beholder then. Not bad for us, but bad for her career.

You know those chicks who appear in the "Girls Gone Wild" are finding, well at least some of them, that they are having trouble getting jobs once they graduate. I'm not sure if it is the fact that they are flashing their body or whether or not they are showing their poor decision making and drinking habits.

For that it is in the eyes of the beholder then. Not bad for us, but bad for her career.

You know those chicks who appear in the "Girls Gone Wild" are finding, well at least some of them, that they are having trouble getting jobs once they graduate. I'm not sure if it is the fact that they are flashing their body or whether or not they are showing their poor decision making and drinking habits.

Last year (maybe two years) some UND sorority girls were flashing those Girls Gone Wild cameras at spring break.

Maybe they'd like to be in the calender as well.

• 3 weeks later...
To echo Mr. Ben Kaasa's comments - please treat tUMD fans with the upmost respect this weekend. We are there to watch hockey - not to be verbally abused by you Neanderthal Sioux hockey fans. Please treat us visitors with class.

Well we have to act like neandrathals or you idiots won't be able to understand, what with your lack or communication skills.