SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Bison Predict the score

moser53

The Bison ought to win by 30+. But.....hard to say if they will get that done. They are a young team and young teams have a hard time bringing the "A" game every day. One has to look no farther than the stink fest they had against Green Bay. And.......how much will the Sioux be up for this. Clearly, if the Sioux beat the Bison, that single game would live on to define this season for UND. In the end, this game has some rather dangerous aspects for NDSU. It will be interesting indeed.

The Bison ought to win by 30+. But.....hard to say if they will get that done. They are a young team and young teams have a hard time bringing the "A" game every day. One has to look no farther than the stink fest they had against Green Bay. And.......how much will the Sioux be up for this. Clearly, if the Sioux beat the Bison, that single game would live on to define this season for UND. In the end, this game has some rather dangerous aspects for NDSU. It will be interesting indeed.

Are you saying you are equal to Wisconsin? Bison by 30 come on. UND has played much better teams than the Bison this year and kept it within double digits with the exception of a few minutes. Northern Iowa is a much better team than the Bison and the Sioux were down only 1 with 11 minutes to go and lost by 12 I believe. Dont underestimate our young team cause it will make you look foolish in the end. Hate to say Bison should win but I still believe the Sioux will stay close and could pull out the win.

The more interesting question about this game is will the older more "classy" bison fans get the bison students indoctrinated with another round of "sioux s*** s***" cheers.

That's a given and fixed your post!

The more interesting question about this game is will the older more "mature" bison fans get the bison students indoctrinated with another round of "sioux s*** s***" cheers.

Don't worry about them having to learn it. At a home game vs. Oakland two years ago, there were 3 separate chants that broke out with "Sioux" or "UND" in them. 2 by the band and 1 by the student section. I am sure that wasn't an isolated incident meaning I would bet they still make Sioux references at home games.

You can be sure Bison fans won't use the word Sioux in any kind of negative reference. After all they have been really criticizing UND fans the past few years the way we supposedly have disrespected the word Sioux. I am sure Bison fans will live up to the standards they have been trying to set for UND. Bison fans won't stoop to that level.

Don't worry about them having to learn it. At a home game vs. Oakland two years ago, there were 3 separate chants that broke out with "Sioux" or "UND" in them. 2 by the band and 1 by the student section. I am sure that wasn't an isolated incident meaning I would bet they still make Sioux references at home games.

That behavior and infatuation is just mind-boggling. They have so moved on. :lol: As hard as it is to believe, many of them are more attached to the Sioux name than us.

Can they be that insecure? Bison fans who came on here after the Montana State game demanding respect. They look to us for approval - and when they don't get it we get cursed.

UnD-59

Bison-72

will anyone back me that we need to get rid of Jones!!! I am so tired of this boring offense!!!

The ONLY reason we keep this somewhat close is we will take every second off the shot clock and limit their possessions.

If any of you have not seen the great Jones Offense get ready sat. night.

UnD-59

Bison-72

will anyone back me that we need to get rid of Jones!!! I am so tired of this boring offense!!!

The ONLY reason we keep this somewhat close is we will take every second off the shot clock and limit their possessions.

If any of you have not seen the great Jones Offense get ready sat. night.

Obviously you have not watched a Sioux game this year. They dont run the shot clock down like last year at all. Its a much more up tempo game with alot more athletic players than in the past. The other problem right now is that 4 of the 5 top scorers are freshman and they are going thru some rough streches in everygame scoring. Its not from holding on to the ball at all. The coaches have done a good job getting these freshman and having the confidence playing them. The Sioux were not that good of a D2 team in the years prior to Jones and company. Too many people live on the memories of 20+ years ago and must realize it takes time for the transition and UND has a good young group of players that with experience and time will only get better.

Are you saying you are equal to Wisconsin? Bison by 30 come on. UND has played much better teams than the Bison this year and kept it within double digits with the exception of a few minutes. Northern Iowa is a much better team than the Bison and the Sioux were down only 1 with 11 minutes to go and lost by 12 I believe. Dont underestimate our young team cause it will make you look foolish in the end. Hate to say Bison should win but I still believe the Sioux will stay close and could pull out the win.

No, hes not saying we're WIsconsin. NDSU very well could win by 30 but they wont. UND will slow it down and grind it out. NDSU should win by about 18-25 points. NDSU has a size advantage at every position and will give UND fits defensively. The Sioux will need to be shooting very well from the outside to even keep it close. Should be a great atmosphere with a sold out 10,000. Good luck. I am actually interested in watching your frosh as they seem to have some talent.