Schmidt - Oleksuk - Brown

DeLisle - Flaherty - Seidel

Basaraba - Tardy - Grun

Olson - Montgomery

Bergman - Lamb

Olsen - Faulk

Reiter

Crandall

Looks like Hak really liked how the Trupp - Nelson - Rodwell line played last night.

And maybe have Kristo up with Malone and Frattin will help him get more chances at scoring.

As for Dell starting again instead of Eidsness, lets see if Dell can play solid in net two games in a row.

hoping for a great game tonihgt. will be tough to play better than last night. go sioux!!!

hey came someone give me some thoughs and observations on UMD's Justin Faulk? He was drafted by my NHL team, the Hurricanes, last draft and they have been curious as to how he has looked. Some help would be great. thanks!

I didn't notice him last night, but that's not necessarily a bad thing for a defenseman. I'll pay attention to him tonight and let you know what I think (for what that's worth) :D

thanks man I appreciate it. has the game already started? or are we waiting for the start still?

30 minutes to the drop.

Dell again? hmmm....interesting. there's no debating that the skater have played well in front of him so far this season.

30 minutes to the drop.

Dell again? hmmm....interesting. there's no debating that the skater have played well in front of him so far this season.

true. it makes we wonder if the boys figured they needed to step it up in front of Dell, but not in front of Eids considering the preseason love and his performance last season, and therefore so far have looked better in front of Dell and therefore actually helped him out more. Who knows.

do you watch the stream? how the internet speed is over there.....?

well there are a few different places to get internet. i have work as an option, when nothing is going on, which is rarely, and the speed is ok enough for a game tracker or something like that. we also have internet we can purchase for our tent, but it is outrageously priced, like 150 a month, so i stay away from that, but i hear the speed is slow anyways, and then lastly we have the MWR tent which has satellite internet and it is a good speed, but if there are more than about 5 people in there, the feed is too skippy to watch bearably. so usually i just follow on SS.com. i have yet to watch any part of a sioux game this year, sadly.