SiouxSports.com Forum

Opponent Scores

dakotadan

I thought it was nice last year to follow the games of our opponents to see how they do. Feel free to post game score updates as the games go on. We will have to get this going earlier for next week. I used the AGS Top 25 poll for the rankings.

Idaho - 45

vs. North Dakota - 0

Northern Illinois - 10

@ Iowa State - 27

Northeastern State - 31

@ Tarleton St. - 23

Northwestern State - 21

@ Air Force - 65

South Dakota -

@ Central Florida -

Southern Utah -

@ Wyoming -

#23 Cal Poly -

vs. Humbolt St. -

Lamar -

@ McNeese -

UC Davis -

@ Cal -

# 2 Montana -

vs. Western St. -

#9 South Dakota St - Bye

NDSU looked very good on D. Unfortunatly with the win and our loss it gives us an uphill battle in the offseason. Good win for NDSU. Beating a 1-11 gopher team and likely a 1-11 Kansas team can't be put on a trophy shelf.........can it?

NDSU looked very good on D. Unfortunatly with the win and our loss it gives us an uphill battle in the offseason. Good win for NDSU. Beating a 1-11 gopher team and likely a 1-11 Kansas team can't be put on a trophy shelf.........can it?

ndsu was impressive on defense. But that Kansas team was the worst Big 12 team I have seen in some time.

Good thing they have New Mexico St on the schedule this year.

ndsu was impressive on defense. But that Kansas team was the worst Big 12 team I have seen in some time.

Good thing they have New Mexico St on the schedule this year.

We'll see as time goes on what Kansas is like, but nevertheless, it was a good win for the Bison. It's true it doesn't help UND's in state recruiting, nor out of state for that matter. It doesn't help the Sioux with stories that read "severely overmatched", in a game they should have at least been competitive either.

I tip my hat to the school to the south for another significant win...lets see if it acts as a springboard to their season. I have to ask this of our program, where are we headed? Personally, I don't see us playing with or beating any low level or average FBS team this year or next year, or even the year after. I just don't see it with the personel that we have or that we have recently recruited. To me, we are not making progress. I'm not entirely sold that the Bison are all that good this year, but they went out there and competed and they did this in the past. I'm hoping this is a wake up call of motivation to our coaches to be better than we currently are in this transition, and that goes for all of our sports.

00 NORTH DAKOTA (0-1)

45 Idaho (1-0)

10 Northern Illinois (0-1)

27 Iowa State (1-0)

31 Northeastern State (1-0)

23 Tarleton St. (0-1)

21 Northwestern State (0-1)

65 Air Force (1-0)

07 South Dakota (0-1)

38 Central Florida (1-0)

20 Southern Utah (0-1)

28 Wyoming (1-0)