SiouxSports.com Forum

Opponent Scores

dakotadan

I just tuned in to the USD/MN game......has USD been dominating completely??? Why on earth is Brewster still coaching!

Was watching the KU/GT game.......doesn't seem like the KU team we saw last week. I think Turner Gill will turn things around at KU......

Final question.....What channel on Directv is Idaho on??

I just tuned in to the USD/MN game......has USD been dominating completely??? Why on earth is Brewster still coaching!

Was watching the KU/GT game.......doesn't seem like the KU team we saw last week. I think Turner Gill will turn things around at KU......

USD is playing very well, have connected on long passes. Gophers are blowing coverage, etc.

Its not. I am watching ESPN Gamecast on the net.

I think you guys definately woke KU up last week and showed them how to play with some emotion. They also sped up the offense a little bit this week.