SiouxSports.com Forum

TV Coverage of NCAA Regionals

RedFrog

Brad's blog says people are working to get a solution locally. Locally is great for people in Grand Forks, but for everyone outside of there, it does us no good if we can't access espn360.com. Time to start calling!

He addresses this further in the blog post comments. He said that all options are being looked at (for TV outside of just GF).

He addresses this further in the blog post comments. He said that all options are being looked at (for TV outside of just GF).

Heck I'd even drive up I-29 to GF to watch the game live if that's my only option!

Who'd take me in??? :D:D

Jloos

which number did you press?

You probably got the same lady I got the first time... sounded dumb and stoned... and when i said the north dakota yale gameall u shoudl say was the yale game and didnt mention ND and said no way will this be live

:D

Jloos

which number did you press?

You probably got the same lady I got the first time... sounded dumb and stoned... and when i said the north dakota yale gameall u shoudl say was the yale game and didnt mention ND and said no way will this be live

Ellen_Feiss.jpg

You talk to Ellen?

It's just a prediction based on my memory of how it worked out last year. Unless I'm mistaken, all of the games that were scheduled for tape-delay on ESPNU were aired live on one of the other ESPN channels. I would imagine they'll do it the same way again this year, but I certainly don't have any inside information.

yes tey have done that in the past with espn classics and other espn channels

All hockey fans the ncaa regionals will be on espn360.com and other various stations this weekend.

Joe Sensers in Roseville & Bloomington will have acess to espn360 with the ability to put it on the big screens live not tape delayed.

I hope everyones teams pull out some victories. We appreciate your business all season long and look forward to some great games this weekend.

See ya soon

follow joe sensers on twitter and facebook for info all season long.

What about Joe Sensers in Plymouth?

What about Joe Sensers in Plymouth?

I pressed "3". The lady I spoke to also sounded a little dumb and high, but everyone with a southern accent sounds a little dumb and high to me*

That was a joke for all the southern Sioux fans :D

I am pretty sure that ESPN2 had a Lacrosse game on last year. :D :D

Ah yes, I remember that quite well. They were televising a lacrosse game with about 3,000 fans in attendance (if that). Pathetic... :lol:

I am in an area where my cable provider doesn't have ESPN360 (for online). Grrr...I really do need to move out of the swamps of FL.

All hockey fans the ncaa regionals will be on espn360.com and other various stations this weekend.

Joe Sensers in Roseville & Bloomington will have acess to espn360 with the ability to put it on the big screens live not tape delayed.

I hope everyones teams pull out some victories. We appreciate your business all season long and look forward to some great games this weekend.

If anything changes and we are able to show the games @ other locations we will up date on this forum or follow us on twitter or facebook for updates

See ya soon

follow joe sensers on twitter and facebook for info all season long.