SiouxSports.com Forum

Where are you sitting for the Final Five?

MattC

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let's not have "up" follow "throw" this year, ok?

We're not bringing umbrellas.

Now, now. You know that I would plan ahead and find a gopher or pioneer fan in such a situation first, right? :huh::D

Besides, if I remember correctly you too were the ones having difficulty trying to make it anywhere in the morning.

OMG, all these years looking down and seeing Hoogsteen. Won't be the same. We're in row 11.

I met Dave Hoogsteen at the Final Five a couple of years ago; he signed my jersey and I framed it after that. Haven't worn it since (obviously). I'm sure you'll still recognize me. :huh:

Dave

104 Row 16 seats 8 and 9

Getting real excited. I went to the Friday games last year, and only saw 1 team score in both games (2 shutouts.) I'm thinking it can only get better this year, especially if our guys score a few. :huh:

Last year was really not the most enjoyable tournament. The only less enjoyable was 2002? when the Sioux completely missed it.

We'll be all over the arena. Have big guestlist of nephews, high rollers, and hot women to accomodate. Once I sit all of them in

the premium seats, I'll take what's left. We have 107, Rows 2 and 10 I believe, 125, Row 1, and 224, Row 1. I'll be the guy in the

#29 Cookowski/Cookacknov/Cookonovich jerseys, with beads and the Sioux dredlock hat. Give me a hard slap if you see me. Lord knows,

I both need and deserve one.

Should be a great game tonight. I will be in 224 with daughter and lady friend as I first give to others before taking for myself.

With youngsters in tow, between games we will likely be hanging in one of the Lowertown dive bars that look the other way when juveniles come in and order themselves

a beverage.

Sioux yeah yeah.