SiouxSports.com Forum

Where are you sitting for the Final Five?

MattC

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll be all over the arena. Have big guestlist of nephews, high rollers, and hot women to accomodate. Once I sit all of them in

the premium seats, I'll take what's left. We have 107, Rows 2 and 10 I believe, 125, Row 1, and 224, Row 1. I'll be the guy in the

#29 Cookowski/Cookacknov/Cookonovich jerseys, with beads and the Sioux dredlock hat. Give me a hard slap if you see me. Lord knows,

I both need and deserve one.

Should be a great game tonight. I will be in 224 with daughter and lady friend as I first give to others before taking for myself.

With youngsters in tow, between games we will likely be hanging in one of the Lowertown dive bars that look the other way when juveniles come in and order themselves

a beverage.

Sioux yeah yeah.

I'll be in section 102 row 9, right on the blue line to the left of the zamboni entrance. You will recognize me because my row will consist of me in my retro 1964-1971 white #19 Sioux jersey, my Lake Superior State buddy who is just there for the hockey, and my other four friends who will be drowning their Gopher sorrows in their beer all weekend. :huh:

Sioux Yeah Yeah!

Yeah, Sioux! Sioux! to you T.C.! Thanks again for your help Saturday night -- Brad is STILL ravin' (despite the final score!).

We will be down in Section 104 keeping an eye on those below (you know who you are!). Gosh, it just won't be the same without the plethora of Gophers fans at the X -- NOT! I hope the TRUE hockey fans among the maroon and gold show - they are almost people too (ha!) :huh: .

The rest of their loser followers can stay home with their team(s). Gopher basketball anyone? Oops!

Where is everyone sitting for the final Five? I'll be in section 116 Row 9 seats 9-12.

116, row 14

sec 116 row 12 seat 8.

looks like there are a bunch of all near each other.

Safety in numbers! :huh:

Six of us sitting in section 116 Row 10 again. On the aisle. Every year since the X opened.

Hey Matt. We're one row behind you seats 1-6.

Looks like I'm going to be surrounded! I'm in 116 row 14, red line aisle.

Looks like I'm going to be surrounded! I'm in 116 row 14, red line aisle.

Did you hear that the game was postponed until Friday morning due to some compressor problems on the ice making equipment.

Why don't you go ahead and call Sandelin and let him know as well.

Did you hear that the game was postponed until Friday morning due to some compressor problems on the ice making equipment.

Why don't you go ahead and call Sandelin and let him know as well.

Nice try! :huh:

I think the Gophers are playing University of Phoenix Online tomorrow morning. Although I think the winner of that DeVry vs. Le Cordon Bleu game has a good shot at upsetting the Gophers in the second round!

Anyone know which end the Sioux will attack twice tonight? In both games so far, if you stood in the player's bench lookin at the ice, we attacked the goal to the right in the 1st & 3rd. Ready to buy tickets, and want to be close to the majority of the goals this evening. :silly:

I guessed wrong yesterday, thinking that since we switched from the "home" team in the first game to "visitors" in the second, that we would also switch ends.

My couch with my beverage and my big screen HD TV....I love FSN in HD I just hate not being able to use my surrond sound...every time I turn it on it sounds like Woog is right in side my house...then I freak out because I think Woog is in my house...then I remember it's just the TV...although it is nice to hear the checks and the pipe shots...but then I hear that Woog voice again in my house....

My couch with my beverage and my big screen HD TV....I love FSN in HD I just hate not being able to use my surrond sound...every time I turn it on it sounds like Woog is right in side my house...then I freak out because I think Woog is in my house...then I remember it's just the TV...although it is nice to hear the checks and the pipe shots...but then I hear that Woog voice again in my house....

It's too bad than FSN North doesn't broadcast the games in HD though. FSN offered the WCHA to broadcast the games in HD if they would pay the additional cost, but they declined.

It's too bad than FSN North doesn't broadcast the games in HD though. FSN offered the WCHA to broadcast the games in HD if they would pay the additional cost, but they declined.

exactly, they arent in HD. just on the hd channel. hope someday soon the sioux games are in HD but i wont be counting on it since there isnt even a penalty clock on pp and pks on fssn :silly:

exactly, they arent in HD. just on the hd channel. hope someday soon the sioux games are in HD but i wont be counting on it since there isnt even a penalty clock on pp and pks on fssn :silly:

hmmmm....I get the games on Fox Sports North in HD a separate channel from the regular Fox Sports North...same as wolves games and soon to be Twins games...why would it be on an HD channel if not broadcast in HD ...Fighting Sioux Sports Network FSSN is not in HD at least at my place.

hmmmm....I get the games on Fox Sports North in HD a separate channel from the regular Fox Sports North...same as wolves games and soon to be Twins games...why would it be on an HD channel if not broadcast in HD ...Fighting Sioux Sports Network FSSN is not in HD at least at my place.

I would think FSNHD is in HD. Why would they take up 4" on each side my big screen telling me it is FSNHD.

Really bugs me that they do that.

Mute the sound on the TV & listen to TH on the computer.

The computer feed is at least 1 minute delay so I sync it up with the DVR.

I can usually get within a second of each other.

Best of both worlds.

Go Sioux, kick SCSU ***.