SiouxSports.com Forum

Can we get a little louder tomorrow?

beebsb010

Anyone else feel that our crowd SUCKED tonight? I swear I was going to start yelling at people in my section to get into it more. Very, very lame crowd tonight. Obviously I understand the whole, "we didn't have much to cheer for" rant, but our crowd was quiet from the get go I thought.

I know that half the students are gone, but come on, you don't have to be 20 to get loud during a hockey game, especially when it's against your rivals and the final 5 is on the line!

COME ON PEOPLE.....LET'S GET IT UP TOMORROW!!!!!

GO SIOUX!!

RANT OVER

Anyone else feel that our crowd SUCKED tonight? I swear I was going to start yelling at people in my section to get into it more. Very, very lame crowd tonight. Obviously I understand the whole, "we didn't have much to cheer for" rant, but our crowd was quiet from the get go I thought.

I know that half the students are gone, but come on, you don't have to be 20 to get loud during a hockey game, especially when it's against your rivals and the final 5 is on the line!

COME ON PEOPLE.....LET'S GET IT UP TOMORROW!!!!!

GO SIOUX!!

RANT OVER

AMEN!!!!

BE LOUD BE PROUD GO SIOUX!!!!!!

AMEN!!!!

BE LOUD BE PROUD GO SIOUX!!!!!!

So have the crowd police completely taken over? I can understand that they don't want "F" Bomb chants (I don't like that either), but I haven't even heard any "Gophers Suck" chants. Is that one not even allowed anymore?

And if everyone is chanting it, how do they decide who to throw out? And being that tomorrow is the last game, what would the punishment be? when I went to UND, we used to yell "Gophers Suck" even when we weren't playing them....

This politically correct B.S. is getting out of control :D

I was actually impressed by the students tonight. I heard a "Kangas Kangas Kangas" chant start. And I was expect to hear a "sucks sh**!". But it didn't happen, they just kept yelling "Kangas" to try to get into his head like crowds are supposed to do.

We actually scored the second goal (I think it was the second) after that chant. I think it actually worked.

Any word on the Kangas interview from Friday out there? Or at least can someone sum it up. I just heard he had a meltdown and said he hated our fans, arena ect...I would like to see it

Sioux take it pretty easily today and the Gophers season is officially over.

p.s. Cepis is a fuggin panzy

TH and Ole were saying that a good portion of the game, the crowd needs to get into it and that UND needs to give the crowd something to get going. Sounds like the crowd picked it up after Frat's goal, but that ended quickly.

Any word on the Kangas interview from Friday out there? Or at least can someone sum it up. I just heard he had a meltdown and said he hated our fans, arena ect...I would like to see it

Cepis is a showboating diver!

Totally agree that the crowd has to get busy and make some noise. It was fun and loud on friday night, but the place had a hush over it last night. Make some noise and get into the gophers heads...especially Kangas' head. He hates our fans? Make him hate us more and send them home for the year!!!

MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I LOVE the new song they play with the goals. Catchy tune.

It was on before the start of the game, just a clip of him saying he hated this state, this school, fans, everything about ND. Dont know if the entire interview is there somewhere, but there didnt seem to be a meltdown. Just the short clips of some players. He also said it was going to be pretty intimidating (for the Sioux), having a team like the Gophers coming to town. Hmmm....not friday night anyway.

Totally agree that the crowd has to get busy and make some noise. It was fun and loud on friday night, but the place had a hush over it last night. Make some noise and get into the gophers heads...especially Kangas' head. He hates our fans? Make him hate us more and send them home for the year!!!

MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I LOVE the new song they play with the goals. Catchy tune.

I love it too.It's the same song thats played at Blackhawks games.

TH and Ole were saying that a good portion of the game, the crowd needs to get into it and that UND needs to give the crowd something to get going. Sounds like the crowd picked it up after Frat's goal, but that ended quickly.

GOOD, at least they noticed it to. This is DO OR DIE, to advance to the Final 5 playoffs, if we can't get loud now, when the hell can we? We need to ROCK that place tonight and have an actual HOME ICE ADVANTAGE! There is a reason we went on that run after the Friday Clown game and this was the reason....HOME ICE! Well, lets reward our players for that effort and

BE LOUD AND CRAZY TONIGHT!!!!!!!!

If it's anything like Game 3 of the Denver playoff series at home about 5 years ago, the place should be a madhouse tonight!

I hope so Shawn-O I was cheering loud, but if the Sioux come out and put 1 or 2 on the board early in the first that seems to keep

the place rocking all night long.... Go Getum Sioux!!!!

SIOUX WIN 4-2

Im three rows from the ice in the student section and the Crowd police came down probablya dozen times to make us sit down. They said we can stand if we get the whole crowd to stand. That rarely happens.. Come on Sioux Fans!!!

stupid question i asked on another thread.

can they sell beer on sundays? or is that just a stupid minnesota state "OFF SALE" law only. Crowd didnt seem loud on TV, but they muffle it quite a bit on tv, dont they?

Yes they will sell you a beer at their over inflated prices. :lol: