SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs MICHIGAN TECH

AZSIOUX

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It might be good for SCSU to play MSUM maybe a upset.

Which means we want UMD to win tonight. If UAA gets a point, they go to SCSU instead of Mankato. Though I think they would have just as good of a chance as an upset so maybe it wouldn't matter.

Did anyone hear Hak say something like, '...he'll get it next year' when he was talking about Chay? I was just getting on and missed the whole thing.

Sweeney said it was good to see Chay back on the ice for the stick salute.

Hakstol said that Chay will be back on the ice...either later this year or next year. Not sure what we should read from that.

Sweeney said it was good to see Chay back on the ice for the stick salute.

Hakstol said that Chay will be back on the ice...either later this year or next year. Not sure what we should read from that.

I know Chay is a great hockey player but I don't want him back this year. I want him back next season.

I know Chay is a great hockey player but I don't want him back this year. I want him back next season.

I tend to agree with this. However I don't think he will want to risk getting hurt again and not have the chance to sign a contract for some decent money. I would so much like to see him get his full senior year he so deserves it.

I tend to agree with this. However I don't think he will want to risk getting hurt again and not have the chance to sign a contract for some decent money. I would so much like to see him get his full senior year he so deserves it.

If he gets the great money good for him. But as a business decision I think that potential teams aren't going to make a big commitment to him now. If he comes back and wins a Hobey, then...

The other problem for him is his size at his position. I wouldn't be surprised if he winds up having a great career in Europe, because the NHL teams don't play d-men of his size.

Maybe he could transition back to forward....

if we keep rolling and can add him playoff time im all for it this season. would be a HUGE boost on the blueline offensively which hasnt produced much since chay went down. either way go sioux and send those gophs packing!

Just back from the game. I stayed to see the video tribute to the seniors which was very sweet, but sweet like a tribute to hockey players should be! It was very special to see Chay in skates and back on the ice for the team's stick salute at the end of the game. I wish for him a return to vibrant physical health and whether he plays later this year or next year or if the pros call him instead, I'll be happy for him.

Next week, we've got a date with those dreaded rodents who stand between us and and a spot at the Final Five. So, let's go, Goph-Busters! Evict Minnesota from their "home" ice at the X and earn the gratitude of every non-Minnesota fan in the league.