SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs MICHIGAN TECH

AZSIOUX

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope we don't take this team lightly; they have clinched a last place finish and have nothing to lose. They'll try to clog up the neutral zone and get some chances off of turnovers. Take care of the puck, do all the little things right and we'll finish up the regular season strong.

Friday night: UND 4, MTU 1

Saturday night: UND 2, MTU 0

GO SIOUX!!!

I believe blue chip defensemen recruit Nick Ebert will be there visiting. A potential top 3 pick in a couple of years. From the recruiting thread i believe he has said its UND or major juniors so lets show him some Sioux Hockey!!

I hope we don't take this team lightly; they have clinched a last place finish and have nothing to lose. They'll try to clog up the neutral zone and get some chances off of turnovers. Take care of the puck, do all the little things right and we'll finish up the regular season strong.

Friday night: UND 4, MTU 1

Saturday night: UND 2, MTU 0

GO SIOUX!!!

[/quote

On a secondary point to getting four points, if memory serves, there's supposed to be a big time possible recruit or two in town next weekend. Let's have those of us in the stands do a little persuading of our own. If you don't plan on attending due the the fact that it's Michigan Tech, give/sell your tickets to someone who wants to go. LET'S BE LOUD!!

I believe blue chip defensemen recruit Nick Ebert will be there visiting. A potential top 3 pick in a couple of years. From the recruiting thread i believe he has said its UND or major juniors so lets show him some Sioux Hockey!!

Interesting...hopefully the Ralph will be rocking!

Not taking these guys lightly or anything, but there's no reason to expect anything less than a pair of 5-1 wins, Tech's got to be thinking more about their golf clubs and where they're going for spring break than the beatings awaiting them at UND and Denver.

Only reason they would be in the game is if we mail one in.

MTU has won 1 road game so far all year...'nuf said.

Sioux sweep!

The Sioux can not over look the Huskies or it will bite them in the ass. Corner a rabid dog and they bite you. They need to stay focused and accomplish the mission.

Fans need to be loud from the start, team needs to get on them early to remove any hope they might have.

***Warning***Totally off topic coming...

Like the pic in your signature and all, but it has screwed up my viewing of this message board because it is about 3/4's of an inch wider than the rest of the pages. Not a major issue, but it irritates me. Is there something I can do to properly view without scrolling to the right? I don't really want to adjust my monitor's settings for one website. :)

Like the pic in your signature and all, but it has screwed up my viewing of this message board because it is about 3/4's of an inch wider than the rest of the pages. Not a major issue, but it irritates me. Is there something I can do to properly view without scrolling to the right? I don't really want to adjust my monitor's settings for one website. :)

Not sure about that one, it fits on my screen at work and home. I even checked that out when I first put it up because I knew about that annoying thing. I will leave it up for awhile until it is right to take down.

One alternative is to change your settings to ignore signatures.