SIOUX vs PIONEERS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so effing sick of hearing what Blais would do with this team, or with the DOT line. He had some bad years, too. What did he win with Parise, and Stafford, and Bucks? Nothing! What did he win with those kick-ass teams in '97 and '98? Does no one remember losing to frickin' Ferris Satate at the Mooch? Sioux aren't that bad, and their best player is hurt, and a couple others, too. They don't have any finishers right now, but they are one of the best in the nation and playing for something every year.

blaise ever go 0 for 25 on pp

i think not

I'm so effing sick of hearing what Blais would do with this team, or with the DOT line. He had some bad years, too. What did he win with Parise, and Stafford, and Bucks? Nothing! What did he win with those kick-ass teams in '97 and '98? Does no one remember losing to frickin' Ferris Satate at the Mooch? Sioux aren't that bad, and their best player is hurt, and a couple others, too. They don't have any finishers right now, but they are one of the best in the nation and playing for something every year.

Well said...

lol u guys should open up ur eyes and take off the green shades and stop dirnkin the kool-aid

how many other coaches have the luxury of showing recruits to an 105 million dollar arena and wiht a pakced corwd of over 11000 every nite they step on the ice

hak has the pick of the litter.. he hsould be performing better than this

dean had a 30 million dollar arena (i think anyways) and a packed hosue of 6000 to show recruits too... what did he do in his years

rebuilt the prgram from ginos days

won 2 titles

and led hak in to a job with already awesome team

i dont care whos coaching as long as he delivers and yes every coach can have off years but they astill need to motivate their players

i started sioux hockey in ginos day and was totally drawn in to it, good years

one thi ng to remember too is...how badly do the players on the team WANT IT and this team doesnt seem to want it

and im not trying to be negative

i dont care whos coaching as long as he delivers and yes every coach can have off years but they astill need to motivate their players

one thi ng to remember too is...how badly do the players on the team WANT IT and this team doesnt seem to want it

Where's the grit? I didn't see much in the Gophers series this year, and there's not much here either. This is DU. Where's our feistiness?

That's exactly it. The Sioux are not playing with any heart or determination to win. They've been very hesitant with the Puck. And because of this the atmosphere inside the arena is like a morgue. Doesn't feel like a rivalry game.

At the game cheverie is playing real good prediction 4 2 sioux

:ohmy: That' just made me laugh. You comment first how well Chevrie is playing, but then follow it up with the collapse he's about to have in the 3rd. :lol: Honestly, I hope you're right. I'd love to steal this one after how they stole the one game from us in Denver.

Where's the grit? I didn't see much in the Gophers series this year, and there's not much here either. This is DU. Where's are feistiness?

The thing is, they're having such a hard time putting the puck in the net that it might have them off their overall game - thus the lack of "feistiness."