SiouxSports.com Forum

What a croc

gfhockey

I think the switch will make it easier for students to go have a beer. Since we can't have beer in the student section you had to chug a 32 ounce in like 10 minutes during intermission. Now with the smaller size more students might actually get them because they will have an easier time finishing the 24 ounce.

Guess I will be having 2 24's before the game instead of a 32. Is it wrong to hope that the new size somehow appeals more to people, thus rendering the switch useless?

I think thats what most people will do, not drink less just drink more and complain about the higher cost (longer lines). 24 oz is a fine size, I just would have liked the price to be a little bit lower but its not that bad.

Now a hockey night will cost me $26 (4X24s) in beer 4.25 more a night. Not the end of the world but just enough to complain about. The whole cost of going to a hockey game is starting to get a little out of control. But I guess its not stopping me. GO SIOUX!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the switch will make it easier for students to go have a beer. Since we can't have beer in the student section you had to chug a 32 ounce in like 10 minutes during intermission.

10 whole minutes? Any self-respecting college student should be able to down half a case in 10 minutes. Sheesh. "Kids these days." :lol:;)

In a related story: The Betty Englestad Sioux Center will be moving to 48oz serving size for beer to help fans deal with the product on the floor.

If the differential in score ever becomes equal to or greater than double the current Sioux score at the Betty, free refills will be granted. :lol:

In a related story: The Betty Englestad Sioux Center will be moving to 48oz serving size for beer to help fans deal with the product on the floor.

I had heard that there would be a free 12 oz given out to all fans when the team scores more than 11 points in a half.

I think the switch will make it easier for students to go have a beer. Since we can't have beer in the student section you had to chug a 32 ounce in like 10 minutes during intermission. Now with the smaller size more students might actually get them because they will have an easier time finishing the 24 ounce.

Oh what sad times are these when students can't chug a 32oz beer in ten minutes! :lol:

Oh what sad times are these when students can't chug a 32oz beer in ten minutes! :lol:

If I got something like a Miller Lite, it was no problem....but sometimes you make the mistake of getting a Fat Tire and you have to choke it down while you run back to your seats. ;)

If I got something like a Miller Lite, it was no problem....but sometimes you make the mistake of getting a Fat Tire and you have to choke it down while you run back to your seats. :lol:

You're a recently graduated college student I have faith in your abilities to chug a 32oz beer, even if it is a fat tire. ;) I am old and I can do it. ;)