SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Central Arkansas

UND92,96

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure how I can predict an outcome for a team as unpredictable as UND. I'll say Brandon Hellevang wins it in his last college game.

Technically I was right and Brandon's kick was the winner, but how bout that Sioux D finishing the season the way they did today? Quite the up and down year, but there are things to build on for sure. Good win Sioux!

So far we are doing everything right except win a conference title but hey maybe next year. Lets keep building on the winning season into 2010 and be playoff ready come 2012 like SDSU.

I have to say after attending the Sioux Falls game I thought the Sioux were going to have a long year, but they rebounded and finished the year strong. Should be even better next year!

Griz tie it up, SDSU's defense is falling apart.

EDIT: Griz take lead with 1:08 left, 55-48, SDSU has given up 34 unanswered in a little over a quarter.

The last time that I remember the Sioux playing in Arkansas was in 1970. The Sioux played at Arkansas State. The Sioux lost that game 23-18 and a bad call cost UND the game if I remember correctly. So this is a little revenge. What a gutty effort. Good luck seniors.

Great character-building win moving forward to 2010.

Congrats to the Sioux Football on a Good Year, and we will miss those Seniors....

Anyone that listened to the post game interview with Coach Kelling and Hammer at he end could tell by the heart felt emotion in JK's voice what these young men have meant to the UND Fighting Sioux Football program. As a Fighting Sioux Fan, I say Thank You!....

You could also tell what kind of character, constitution and make up of these Coaches that we have. They are genuine and care about the growth, well being, and future of these young boys they helped turn into young men. I have said this many times before, it is not always about wins and losses with me, This group makes me proud they are from UND.....

Nice Job

Congrats to the Sioux Football on a Good Year, and we will miss those Seniors....

Anyone that listened to the post game interview with Coach Kelling and Hammer at he end could tell by the heart felt emotion in JK's voice what these young men have meant to the UND Fighting Sioux Football program. As a Fighting Sioux Fan, I say Thank You!....

You could also tell what kind of character, constitution and make up of these Coaches that we have. They are genuine and care about the growth, well being, and future of these young boys they helped turn into young men. I have said this many times before, it is not always about wins and losses with me, This group makes me proud they are from UND.....

Nice Job

Amen!

Congratulations to the Sioux from a UC-Davis fan! Nice win for your program, and the GWFC! I think this shows the GWFC is a pretty decent conference, and it will continue to get stronger. I've enjoyed interacting with your fans the past two seasons, and know you guys will show us a good time when we visit next year.

Typical Griz game, suck for 2 quarters, decide to play for 2 quarters. Might run out of time on this one though.

I'm from Montana, but I'm not usually a Griz fan (Bobcats anyday), but I played tennis with Mariani for 3 years and he had a heck of a game for the Grizzlies. Definately a difference maker for the Griz. Next year when the Sioux play the Griz hopefully I'll be able to get to that game and cheer for the Sioux...and Mariani will have graduated.

Congratulations, Sioux. Way to close out the year!! Sorry I missed the game. I was on the way to Jerry World to watch my Raiders barely squeak by Baylor by stopping them inside our five as the 4th quarter ran out. Close calls by both of us, but we both pulled it out. Better than the alternative, I guess. :angry:;)

I want to offer my congratsulations also to the "FIGHTING SIOUX." From what I have check out from the herald online it was one hell of a game. I was in Gainesville aka "THE SWAMP" watching my GATORS kick the crap out of Florida State & next week it's off to Atlanta & the Tide from Alabama. Again congrats to the "FIGHTING SIOUX" & GO GATORS.

SIOUX HOCKEY FAN SINCE 1973.